Trick or Treat!- Scott McCall

The doorbell sounds and I pause the Halloween movie marathon I was so invested in. I get up, grabbing the candy filled bowl and preparing to have "trick or treat" shouted at me by children.
I open the door with a smile and that smile grows when I'm greeted by none other than Scott McCall.
"Trick or treeeeeaaaaat~" he says with goofy grin spread across his adorable face. I giggle and offer him the bowl. He laughs and happily takes a lollipop, shoving it I'm his mouth before following me in.
"You started without me?!" He shouts noticing the TV. I smirk and nod cheekily and move to sit on the couch but my plan is interrupted. I'm tackled onto the mat on the floor by my oh so kind best friend. I laugh and try to wriggle free from him but he's obviously cheating being a werewolf and all.
"Scoooootttttt get offfffff!" I get out through laughing.
"Nope, not until I get an apology" he replies with a smirk. I roll my eyes and move into a position where I can see the TV. I click the remote in my hand and just lay on the floor awkwardly watching the movie.
"Really? You're just gonna let me lay on you for the movie?" He asks and I nod before focusing back on frankenweenie.
We just lay there for a good five minutes at least, me watching the movie and him watching me. Okay seriously what is he staring at?!
"Scott...helloooo? What are you staring at me for?" I ask looking up at him and his face starts to redden.
"Oh um well I-I.." He stutters and I raise an eyebrow.
"Scott?..." I say quietly and he sighs.
"Just that...it's stupid but...I just..you're beautiful...so so beautiful and I'm so hopelessly in love with you...but like I said it's stupid I'm stupid I'm sorr-" I cut him off.
"Y-you think I'm beautiful?" I ask shyly, my cheeks heating up. No one has ever called me beautiful...or anything even close to that...before.
"I w-wha? Yes! God yes! You're so beautiful it's unbelievable that you don't know" Scott replies and I practically melt into a puddle of feels.
We stare at each other before slowly leaning in, his lips meeting with mine in the most amazing kiss ever.
"I love you Y/N" he whispers.
"I love you too" I murmur back. He chuckles and rolls off me.

We spend the spooky night cuddling, laughing, eating candy and watching scary movies together...and occasionally answering to trick or treaters, and yes...Scott did scare a few with his wolfie side. It was perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Super Late Halloween Oneshot!!!!!
Hehehe I want to write a Derek one too...thoughts?
Comment below if I should or not!!!
Love you all!
- Kai