I gave him an odd look. He winked at me.

"Yeah this is Matt.",  I said. My dad smiled.

"Nice to meet you Matt. I'm very glad that you're helping my daughter in math.", my dad said shaking Brooklyn's hand.

Brooklyn gave a fake smile.

Ysabella took dad to the kitchen while Brooklyn and I returned upstairs. "Thanks for saving it Brook.", I said with a sigh.

He smiled. "No problem. I've kinda noticed something is going on. Why are you acting weird?", he asked me.

I looked at the door then I looked down. "My dad doesn't trust Beckhams.", I whispered.

Brooklyn raised his eyebrows. "How? Wait, why?"

"He just doesn't. I think something happened when my dad was in highschool because ever since I was little, he's never agreed with me going to school with a Beckham.", I said.

"And that Beckham is me.", he whispered. I nodded. Brooklyn looked to the side. "What are we gonna do?"

I sat on my bed. "Ysabella said that you should try to get along with my dad and he'll see that you're a good kid. Then before he leaves, we'll tell him you're Brooklyn Beckham."

Brooklyn kneeled down in front of me. "So I gotta be a Matt.", he laughed. I laughed. "Yes Matt."

We went downstairs to talk to my dad. "Hey Matt! Do you like football?", my dad asked him.

Brooklyn's face had a huge smile. Of course Brooklyn would be super happy about it and start showing off as always. Pathetic.

"You have no idea.", he told my dad. I threw a football to Brooklyn. He winked at my dad and began to juggle. My dad clapped and smiled as he watched Brooklyn do cool stuff. "You juggle a lot like Brooklyn Beckham."

Brooklyn made a bad move and dropped the ball.

"Uh...yeah. I get that a lot.", he said.

"Matt, do you wanna go skateboarding?", I asked him. He gave me a smile of relief and went to get his skateboard from the entrance of the house.

We both walked outside with our skateboards.

I jumped on mine and began to stride down the street. "Wait up!", Brooklyn shouted. I looked back and laughed at him.

"Come and catch up!", I shouted. I gave him a smirk and skated across the houses.

Brooklyn began to catch up to me. I sped up faster. I looked to my side and saw that Brooklyn had gone way ahead.

He looked back at me and laughed. "You are so immature!", I shouted with a laugh.

"Excuse me? I'm the immature one?", he said hurtly in a joking way.

I sped up and pushed him.

He flinched and the board moved to the right. He stopped so he wouldn't fall. "That's not fair!", he shouted. I stopped and walked back to him.

"You see that I'm very competative.", I laughed. He poked my cheek. "I can see that.", he chuckled.

He picked up his skateboard. "Let's walk home now. I'm afraid to ride with you.", he whispered.

I giggled. "Scaredy cat."

He looked back at me. I bumped into his chest and my cheeks turned red.

"Sorry."

He smiled back. He turned around and we walked back home.

~~~~

I entered my house when I found my dad standing there angrily.