Chapter 19- The Family Dinner

Start from the beginning

I mumbled the last part to myself. Before we could talk further my mom interrupted us by saying

" Oh my god Ally honey you look marvellous dear. .!! Come give your aunt Lisa a hug"

She hugged mom and then we went in for the dinner.

Mom went in first followed by Daniel. I checked whether someone is watching when the field is clear. I pulled My Sunny into a tight hug and kissed her lips saying

" Hmm... Finally after two days I get to do this. .. I missed you baby "

She hugged me tight once placing a small kiss on my cheek  saying

" I know Zander... I missed you too but remember we are yet to tell others. So now be a sweetheart and let me go. We have a dinner to attend".

I reluctantly let her go and nodded my head before saying

" Alright you win but the weekend is completely mine baby. . It will be just two of us. . So pack a few clothes worth two days we are taking a short vacation "

She chuckled at my confidence and said

" only if you manage to get my dad's permission for this vacation honey"

I gave her my signature smirk and said

" Just wait and see my dear. . I will get your dad's permission and we will be going to this vacation one way or other"

She beamed at me and nodding her head then started walking inside. I just followed her.

I'm not scared of Allison's dad reaction because he knew that she loved me and that I will protect her.

Maybe I will have some regular warning talks from him but Mr. Johnson is a really cool father far more better than mine. Not that I would need my father's permission. He was never around but I'm dreading to see my mom's reaction.  I really hope this goes well.

LISA P.O.V :

I saw Alex and Ally coming in after ten minutes . I don't know what they were doing.

But I could sense it would be something which will cause a serious trouble.

I saw Alex taking a seat next to Daniel then Allison took the seat next to Alex and he smiled at her.

Then he was whispering something to her and she started blushing looking down.

I'm seriously missing something here. Only then did I notice a very light lipstick mark in Alex cheek.

I was even more shocked to see it was the shade of Allison's. I turned to see Daniel expecting to see a sad boy but he was happily talking with Christina.
I don't know what's happening around me but it isn't right. Allison was supposed to love Daniel not Alexander.

I watched as Daniel secretly cleaned the lip mark in Alex's cheek and said something which made Allison to blush and the others to laugh .

There is something really wrong here but I have to be patient till this dinner gets over so that i could talk to my son's especially Alexander.

ALLY P.O.V :

I took the seat next to Alex . He smiled at me and started whispering what all the things he would like to do together with me.

He was holding my hand under the table stroking the top of my hand with his thumb.

Even if it was a simple touch I started to blush due to the tingles I got from his mere touch on my skin.

I saw Alex talking to Daniel now while still stroking my hand. I could see they are starting to build their bond.

I have never seen these two boys being so carefree and happy. I smiled at their playful conversation.