Back to december

A:n Guess who is back? Here is the sequel you guys wanted. However , if you haven't read the first one I suggest you do :) . With out a further ado ....  One.

you had one bloody chance to fix everything.."

And decided to waste it on that petty dream of yours.

A month later...

Laura
Here I am . Places to go. People to see. I walk into a college that I left my whole life behind to go to. A clean slate... No regret.well a little. I felt my eyes getting foggy.Not here not now. Here is my one and only shot.. The audition. I walk onto the stage. Seeing cellos violins flutes. People with a lot more talent. However here I am.. I look at the lady about to evaluate my 7entrance or not.
Name? The nice lady asked. Laura. Laura Marano. What will you be performing ? I will be playing the piano and singing a song. Carry on. She said. I felt my palms getting damp. I can do this. ...I can do this.... You can do this a voice echoed through my head. I shook it off and began.
I'm so glad you made time to see me.
How's life. Tell me how's your family? I haven't seen them in awhile. You've been good. Busier than ever. We made small talk. Work and weather,your guard is up and I know why.... Because last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind. You gave me roses and I left them there to die.....
So, this is swallowing my pride. Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for the night. And I go back to December all the time. It turns out freedom aniant nothing but missing you...wishing I'd realize what I had when you were mine..... I'd go back to December turn around and make it all alright. I go back to December all the time I go back back to December , all the time..... I finished the the last note on the piano and I got applause from the person judging me. That was truly amazing! You have such a strong voice. Thank you madam I said with a nod. No need to thank me you are your own talent, but may I ask. Why did you pick that song? She caught me . That song has so many feelings , emotions and many many layers behind it. It represent the love I had for the boy I lost too soon..... Umm.. Just a rough past... I replied. Rough past or not love. You made it . Welcome to Julliard . Thank you I said I excited the room. Went into my new college room. I thought . It is true. I would want to go back to December just to pick up the broken pieces......

There is the first chapter!! Hope you liked it vote comment and share!!! Bye.