Playing With Water... (Roc Royal Imagine)

Disclaimer, the following imagines are old and in the process of being edited so if you're reading and confused, that would explain. They weren't the best but new imagines are being written as you read. (Updated 9/14/17)

Chresanto & Solana Imagine!

Solana and Chresanto had just come from a long jog. Hot and sweaty the two were. They had been best friends since 1st grade, what a long way the friendship had come, considering college was the next step. "Don't ever think you're taking me for another job. You're athletic, not I", she collapsed on the couch out of breath.

"It was only 2 miles, don't trip out Lana", he chuckled. " 2 miles too long!", the tired young girl held her chest, attempting to breath correctly. "No wonder I adore yo extra ass so much", he shook his head at her, with a slight smirk plastered across his face. "Whatever Chres", she began while rolling her eyes, "Time to cool off!", she glimpsed at him.

"Aye, that don't sound too bad. To the pool we go", he offered. "Good thinking!", they both walked upstairs and changed.

Keeping a select few of clothes at his residence, including bathing suits, always came in handy. Once dressed, she walked out back and barely stepped down into the pool. "Its freaking cold omg", she shivered. "Get over it ", Roc splashed water in her face, as he laughed. "Oh that's funny??", she smirked.

"Very", he chuckled even more. "Alright", she then threw water back on him while laughing. "Funny huh? Water war it is", he smirked before throwing more on you.

They threw water on one other for a good while until, Roc pushed her vulnerable body against the pool wall and wrapped his arms around her slim waist.

"Jokes you take me for", she threw her arms around his neck, tilting her head to the side. "Let's have some real fun, Lana", he whispered in her ear and slowly pulled away. Solana bit her lip trying to contain her naughty thoughts.

"Like?", she asked with her lower lip still tucked away into her mouth. Suddenly, his lips were smashed against hers. He licked her bottom lip, asking for an entrance, and she allowed him that access. As he let his tongue slip into her mouth, he took one of his hands and slid it into her bikini bottoms.

His fingertips brushed against her clit lightly. "Mmm."

"You like that ma?", he raised an eyebrow. "Don't call me that ugly shit Chres", she twisted his nipples and giggled softly. "Stop fucking playing yo, answer the question", angered, he rapidly toyed with her throbbing mound. Her back caved inwards instantly and she instantly became submissive to his strength.

He no longer needed an answer from her, her body language showed it all. "Thought so", he took his hand out of her bikini and slowly slipped her out of them. She soon felt 2 of his long fingers enter you under the water. "Oh Chres..", she moaned.

Looking around the pool, she didn't seem to find anything to grab on. " Shit", she moaned as she threw her head back. Guess she can't grab onto anything besides his back. Her nails sunk into his back as he added another finger. "Baby, I can't", she whimpered as her juices exited her access.

He pulled his hand from under the water and tasted his fingers. "Bleachy", he made a disgusted face because of how the water taste. She began to laugh. "Such an airhead", she giggled. "I suggest you shutup", he wrapped his hand around your throat, remaining a smirk.

She excitedly pulled him in for another kiss. Aggression in his actions, he tugged at her bikini top , wanting it off instantly. She untied it as the two kissed and threw it off. He rubbed on her small boobs as the kiss deepened.

Almost immediately, he inserted his manhood into her without warning. "Si papa!", she moaned arching your back. He held onto the wall as he pumped in and out of her. " What's my name baby?", his deepened grunts echoed. "Chresanto", she softly whispered.

"Fuck was that?", he inserted. "Daddy!", she exclaimed. 30 minutes passed, and she felt her body begin to tense up. "I'm about to cum", her body grew weak. "Cum for me baby", he whispered in her ear, sending chills down her spine.

"Oh gosh", she moaned as she felt her juices pour out of her and onto him. He pulled out and smirked. "So."

"So?", she raised an eyebrow. "This definitely can't be our last time", he licked his lips. "Of course not", she smiled. "Round 2?", he raised an eyebrow. "Let's do it!", she exclaimed.