Carry Out - Nouis

Start from the beginning

"You look good, baby, must taste heavenly, 

I'm pretty sure that you got your own recipe, 

So pick it up, pick it up, yeah, I like you, 

I just can't get enough I gotta drive through"

Louis smiled at Niall as he sung the next line, teasingly rubbing their erections together before looking into Nialls eyes and flicking his tongue out to slowly run it over his bottom lip, making sure to bite it too.

Nialls gaze darkened as he watched Louis' tongue leave a moist trail upon his thin, perfectly pink lips. Niall didn't think twice about leaning forwards so that his and Louis' lips were just about touching.

"'Cause it's me, you, you, me, me, you, 

All night, 

Have it your way, foreplay, 

Before I feed your appetite"

Niall sang against Louis' lips, enjoying the sensation as their lips brushed against each other. Louis' hand travelled from around Nialls neck to playing with the collar around his neck before gripping the back of Nialls neck with his hair and gently pulled and Niall moaned in the back of his throat.

"Let me get my ticket, baby, let me get in line, 

I can tell the way you like, baby, super size, 

Hold on, you got yours, let me get mine, 

I ain't leaving 'til they turn over the closed sign, check it "

Louis' gaze dragged over Nialls perfectly crystal blue eyes, his dyed blonde hair, his cute nose to his lips. As Louis rested his gaze on Nialls lips he saw the blonde seductively bite the bottom lip, dragging his teeth across it.

"Take my order 'cause your body like a carry out, 

Let me walk it to your body 'til you hear me out, 

Turn me on, my baby, don't you cut me out, 

Take my order 'cause your body like a carry out 

Let me walk it to your body 'til it's lights out 

Turn me on, my baby, don't you cut me out 

Turn me on, my baby, don't you cut me out"

Louis and Niall hips grinded in sync as both stared into each others eyes as they quietly sung to each other. Niall opened his mouth to talk but Louis stopped him talking.

With a kiss.

There was no time for sweet, romantic kisses or touches. Niall wrapped one of arms around Louis' waist and the other tangled itself into the hair at the nape of Louis' neck. Their lips moved at feverish speed, moans electing from their throats. Louis' hand travelled down Niall back and cupped his firm butt from behind making Niall gasp and Louis was quick to flick his tongue into Nialls open mouth. Their tongues fought and danced a tango. Niall bit Louis' bottom lip before taking Louis' tongue between his lips and sucking on it gently. Louis gasped loudly and bucked his hips forwards.

Niall grasped Louis' hips, his long fingers wrapping around Louis' waist, his thumbs rubbing tantalizing little circles on the hip bones. That was enough for Louis to push him over the edge.

Louis pulled away from Niall and interlaced their fingers together and tugged him out of the hot, sweaty club and onto the cool street. Louis quickly pulled Niall down a side street and up into the entrance of the expensive flats of London. Nialls eyes grew wide as Louis rung for an elevator. Niall was never brought to other peoples houses, Niall always brought other people to his. But Niall was willing to make an exception for Louis. Louis was special.