Chapter 28 - Thank you! (10k Special)

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading, voting and commenting! I really appreciate all your guys support and to think that we reached 10k really makes me want to cry. I just opened wattpad a few seconds ago and I started to freak out when I saw that we finally reached 10k! So THANK YOU for voting, commenting and voting my story!

"So that's what happened?" Kakashi said out loud.

Gaara just told everyone what happened.

It's getting really hard for Sarada to understand her father's actions.

She always wished that she will meet her father, and their meeting is going to be an emotional one.

In fact, their meeting was an emotional one, only that her father almost stabbed her with his katana claiming that she is an enemy.

But then, she swore, she saw in her father's eyes regret, love, sadness, all of it combined.

But in this days, her father was cold, didn't knew what love is, what it is to have a family. All he cared about is revange.

When she saw him for the first time in this timeline, she wanted to see the same eyes her father had when she meet her father in her timeline.

But somehow they were different. There was no love. Only hatred, and that scared Sarada.

She didn't knew anything about her father that much.

She always asked, but the answers she would be given where just main things that she already knew.

"Mama?" Little Sarada called her mother.

"What is it, sweety?"

"Where is papa?"

Sakura looked at her with sad face.

"He is on an important mission. Once that is done, he will come home."

"Why-"

"Huh?"

"Why isn't he here now? Doesn't he love us?"

Sakura looked at her daughter with wide eyes.

"That's not it! He loves us very much, and that's the very reason why he can't come home. You will understand when you'll get older." Sakura hugged Sarada.

A few months after their conversation, Sarada got sick.

Sakura looked at her daughter, while she was sleeping.

Her daughter got really sick and Sakura was really worried.

She grabed her phone and dailed a number.

"Hey, it's me." Sakura said.

"Is it something wrong?"

"Well... Sarada got really sick."

"W-what! Is she okay? I'm coming-"

"No, don't. I know you can't. It's just... This sickness affects her eyes."

"What are you trying to say?"

"She may probably need glasses."

"M-mommy?"

Sasuke heard it loud and clear.

That was his daughter.

The same feelings had Naruto aswell.

Sasuke was his friend. He wanted to bring Sasuke home.

Not a while ago, Sai's clone came and told them that Sakura is going after Sasuke, to kill him.

He had to many thoughts right now, he couldn't think straight anymore.

Sasuke is part of the Akatsuki.

Sasuke is actually trying to kill him.

Sasuke couldn't be saved anymore.

All this thoughts made Naruto breath really hard, until he collapsed.

"DAD!"

"Naruto!"

Maybe in the end he will find a way to bring Sasuke home.

And maybe in the end, Sasuke will say those two words: thank you!

Hey guys!

New chapter!

I know I titled this as a special chapter. But... I don't feel like it's really that special because of it's content.

It's special because it's the chapter in which we celebrate 10k!

I tried to write this last week, as you could see in the begging I said that I just opened wattpad and saw the 10k.

But, I also realized that we are only 17 votes from 1k votes!

Which is asdfghjkl;!!!!

Thank you so much for reading my story!