Chapter 1 - I Promise!

It was a sunny day in Konoha. Fifteen years had passed since the last war. The world was at peace right now.

Konoha had a new Hokage now. The Seventh, also known as Naruto Uzumaki.

Ever since the fight with Pein many years ago, he became the village hero. But after the war he became the world hero. Most of the girls fell at his feet.

But Naruto wasn't single. Naruto had a wife and two children.

His wife, also known as Hinata Uzumaki, gived birth to their son, Boruto and their daughter Himawari.

Time has changed and the technology improved.

Boruto has eleven years old now and Himawari six years old.

Boruto was taking a walk around the village since he got bored of playing with hia sister. But since his sister was a stubborn little girl, she came along with him.

"Himawari, you that I love you but can't you just leave me alone for half an hour?" Boruto told her.

"B-but onii-chan!" Himawari started to tear up.

Oh no!

"Oh god! I swear that's not what I meant to! I'm sorry. Hey why don't you tell me where do you wanna go? I'll buy you some cinnamon rolls. How about it?" Boruto quickly said.

Himawari smlied in victory.

"Yay! You're the best onii-chan! Well first we'll go to aunt Ino to buy some flowers! Then we're going to uncle's grave. Then we go eat! And then we go to daddy!"

Oh no we don't!

"Himawari, oyaji is busy. We can't just go in his office like we own the place."
"But we do!"

"No we don't!"

"Yes we do! I always visit daddy at work!"

"To bring him food! Then you leave. He doesn't need us there..."

"But; b-but-"'

"Okay! You go see that stupid old man and I'll wait for you!"

As they visited Neji's grave, Boruto noticed that Himawari bought two bouquets of flowers.

"Himawari, why did you bought two bouquets?"

"One for uncle and one for our grandparents!"

Boruto rolls his eyes.

Jeez, can't we just get out of here? I have a feeling someone is waching us. What if there are ghosts here?

"Come on Himawari! Let's go!"

"Okay!"

Before Himawari left, she grabbed two sunflowers and towards the grave of her grandparents.

"Sorrt for my onii-chan. He is really mad that daddy isn't spending much time with him."

"Let's go!"

"Bye!"

Who the heck is she talking to?

----------------

After they ate, they started to walk towards the Hokage building.

"Okay! I'll wait for you here. You go see dad." Boruto said while getting comfortable on a bench.

"No! You come with me, onii-chan!"

"But I don't wanna see that stupid old dad!"

"Come on!" Himawari started to walk towards the building.