Chapter 4 - Naruto & Boruto

It was already night. The day flew by, for Boruto.

He had so much fun! He was excited with the fact that he gets to spend more time with his father!

He never had to spend so much time with his father in one day. It was something new for him.

Of course he wished that his future father was the one to spend time with him but he was grateful to this man that send him here!

His father from this timeline, which he was stuck right now, told him so many stories! Stories that his future dad never got the change to tell him.

But Boruto could see the pain of his father that was hidden really deep in his heart. He lost his teammate. More exacly, his teammate leaved.

As they walked into the apartment that his father owned for now, he got a feeling of nostalgia.

This was the apartament that his father grew in!

Naruto opened the front door and gestured to Boruto to go in.

Boruto paused for a second and then took a spet forward.

The apartament was surprisingly cleaned.

"I kinda cleaned my apartament this morning since Sakura-chan told me it was a complete mess."

That's right! His father didn't had any feeling for his mom at the moment.

"Ano, dad?"

"Hmm?"

"How come you don't love mom in this tineline? After all, you get married in the future."

Naruto placed his hand behind his neck and then smiled at his future son.

"He he he, well you see, you grow feelings for someone when the time is right, I can't have a girlfriend now, dattebayo. I have to get stronger to bring Sasuke home. But I promise, after I bring him home, I 'll go on a date with your mom. After all she is my future wife!"

"You better!"

"Ano, Boruto. I meant to ask you, who is your mom, anyway?"

Boruto faceplamed.

Really dad?

"Hinata Uzu-"

"Ehh? Hinata?"

"Is there a problem?"

"No, no! I was wondering why your mother choose me!"

"Good! Cause mom surely doesn't diserve you! You're never home and ahe always took care of us!" Boruto said annoyed.

"Us?"

"My sister and I!"

"Two children?!" Naruto hit his head in the wall.

"What do you mean two! I love my sister aswell as my mom! That's why I am here in the first place!"

"And me?"

"Not a bit!"

Boruto lied at that. He really loved and idolized his father but, him not being home when he needed to and always missing important events of his life, it really pissed him off.

"And what do you mean by loving them you're here now?"

"I was with my sister that day. I told her to run to you or mom or even find someone she knows so she won't be in danger and I stayed behind to finght that bastard but..."

"You found yourself here." Naruto finished.

"Pretty much."

Naruto smiled.