Surprise // Part 2.

"How long we got left?" Greg asked as he sat upright in his seat, his body as stiff as a board "3 hours and 37 minutes" You mumbled back, engrossed in a game you were playing on your ipad.

Suddenly, the light flashed to signal for passengers to put their seatbelts on and one of the cabin crew apprehensively stood at the front of the aisle "If all passengers could fasten their seatbelts immediately as we are starting to experience some turbulence" The woman said, before she made a hasty exit towards the front of the plane.

You quickly fastened your seatbelt and the plane suddenly began to jerk. Greg instantly squeezed his hand around yours and closed his eyes "Greg, It's alright. It's just turbulence" You soothed, grazing your thumb across the back of his hand "Get another bag" He grumbled, your eyes widened and you quickly grabbed a bag from the floor and handed it to Greg.

He instantly grabbed the bag, and jerked forward, making a horrible retching sound as he vomited into the paper bag. Within a few moments, one of the cabin crew was by the side of you, offering to take the bag away.

Greg groaned and tightly wrapped his arm around his stomach, before he nuzzled his head into your chest, all the colour drained from his face. Greg had never been a great flyer, but this flight had been horrendous. He'd been sick on several occasions and his restlessness had prevented him from getting barely any sleep of this 19 hour flight.

"I hope this place is worth it" Greg murmured, his eyes fluttering shut as he tried to get some rest again "It will be" You replied, tenderly running your fingers through his salt and pepper hair.

***

Greg took a deep breath as he happily walked down the boardwalk, his hand intertwined with yours "This is beautiful" He said, as he looked out at the crystal blue ocean and sandy beaches that ran for miles.

"Paradise" You smiled, a sense of happiness and content overcoming you. Greg turned to you, an affectionate smile on his face "Are you happy?" He questioned. You instantly nodded to his question "Of course, This is amazing. Just look at it" You beamed. Greg grinned from ear to ear and happily wrapped his arm around you, pulling you into him.

"Good Afternoon Sir, Madam" A tall blonde haired man greeted politely "Hi" Greg said, The man nodded and pointed over to a golf buggy, just to the right of him "If you'd like to come this way, I'll take you to your villa now" He said.

Your mouth dropped down to the floor, and you slowly looked over to Greg "Did he just say villa?" You said, as the man made his way over to the buggy. Greg nodded, a smirk twitching on his lips "Yes, Yes he did" Greg said proudly. You chuckled lightly "Lestrade, you've done good" You said, taking his hand and pulling him over to the buggy.

-

You gasped in utter shock and disbelief as you pulled up outside your villa. A beautiful beachfront villa, with it's own swimming pool and decorative garden. The only sound to be heard, was the chirps of birds and the crashing of the waves against the white sand beach, a stone's throw away from your villa.

"Welcome to your villa" The man said. Greg immediately jumped out of the buggy and sprinted through the garden, before he wildly dived into the pool. There were a few moments silence, where the man stared in bemusement over in Greg's direction.

"It's bloody cold in here!" He screamed. You laughed hysterically as the man looked back at you, a bewildered expression on his face "He doesn't get out much" You joked. The man laughed awkwardly, before he handed you the key to the villa "There's your key. Your bags are already inside" He said, offering you a polite smile.

You nodded briefly, before you too, jumped out of the buggy and lightly jogged over to the pool where Greg was now casually swimming around "What are you doing? Get out" You chuckled, shaking your head "You've got clothes on" You added.