Kita Akira

Sup? I'm Kita Akira, Teru's best friend and twin of sorts. Her and I both know I took the place of her two brothers when she met me. How we met, you ask? The student files got mixed up and they thought she was a guy, so we ended up sharing a dorm room in college. We make sure we look alike and dress alike to the point that we really do look like twin brothers, minus the fact she's, like, a couple millimetres shorter than me.  Oh, and she has anxiety problems, like if she has to talk in front of a class or something, and starts to hyperventilate until either I calm her down or she passes out, is either really bipolar or has multiple personalities, is VERY ADD, and used to have symptoms of depression from her lack of connection to her brothers. 

Anyways, on to me! I have light brown hair naturally, but my hair's died burgundy in front and black in back and it's parted to my left, your right; I'm the right twin and she's the left. I'm punk in my style, but a lot of people back in college called me gay for being so fangirly when talkin' about anime or going shopping with Teru. Teru is annoying and likes to call me older sister, which only adds to the problem. I try to get her to call me big brother instead and sometimes hit her with a small frying pan to make her shut up, but she just goes on to say I'm acting like Norway and Hungary from Hetalia *facepalm*. I like Black Butler, burgundy and red, the style of clothing others call emo, my guitar, and my job. I used to work in the Information Security and Emerging Technologies unit of American government, but Teru got all whiny about being away from me and they ended up firing me and paying me to come to Japan and help (*cough*babysit*cough*) her.

Now, see you later, new bros!

{Teru}- Hey, I thought I was your bro! *tears up*

It's an expression! You're my real bro! *goes and hugs her before carrying her out like a baby*