"Anyway see you lovebirds after school. We need to start practicing.Dont be late!" Alice reminded.

"We will be there." Jack grabbed my waist tightly, which make me blushed.

"Ugh I hate you." I stared at him.

"You will fall for me. Your heart will go on." He pulled me closer. I could feel his breathing.

"Never." I said while pushing his chest away from me.

All the girls looked at us and gossiping about us. Great.

"Let's go" I turned to Anna, Merida and Punzie. They nodded and we walked away.

"Wow what were you guys doing?" Punzie asked.

"Just talking nonsense." I told her.

"You guys act like a couple! It's so adorable!" Punzie giggled.

"I'd kill myself if that happen." I replied.

"So you guys are going to see each other more these day oops." Anna said.

"Yea I guess so." I rubbed my forehead while talking.

I cannot imagine anything worse than that. I hate the writer of my life.(sorry Elsa 0.0)

~~~

After school, I went to the drama room. Everyone was there,except Jack.

"Hey Elsa! Where's Jack?" Alice asked.

I shrugged."He isn't the responsible type though."

"Aw you know me babe." Jack walked in from the door calmly, with Startbuck coffee on his hand.

I rolled my eyes. "Uh-uh dont roll eyes." He said while put his index finger on the air.

"Anyway let's start the practice! Here's the script." Alice handed us our script.

I read it through while mouthing my lines. I felt Jack staring at me and made me feeling awkward.

"What do you want?" I said with an annoyed tune.

"You know, you look hot when you are focusing- and also drunk." He crawled to me and making me look into his beautiful blue eyes.

He looked hot, making I blushed like a fool. I hate it.

"Seriously?" I tried to pretend my most serious look, but I probably look like a red pumpkin.

"Yea and maybe we should do a Fifty shades of Grey instead of the stupid Titanic." He cupped my chin.

"Titanic is so much better than that! It's the best film of all time." I said proudly.

"Fifty shades is more exciting. It's an action film." He replied casually.

I ignored him and kept reading my script:
...(Jack and Rose kiss passionately)
..
...(Jack kiss on Rose neck)
...
...(Rose pulled Jack for a hug)
..
...(Rose looked into Jack's eyes)
..

"One two three four- we got to kiss 8 times?" I yelled out.

Jack grabbed my script and read.
"Oh that would be fun! I like Titanic!

"Wait there should be a sex scene isn't it? I couldn't find it." Jack questioned.

Alice came and giggled.
"Oh we deleted the scene. You don't really want the whole school to see you having sex, right?"

"I don't really mind. I think weshould keep the scene, sacrificing for the drama. " Jack replied. Oh what a speech.

"But I do care duh." I gave him a dead glare.

"Fine." He pouted.

"Let's start practicing first." I said.

"Practice kissing? " He grinned.

"Practice the lines." I replied seriously.

I took a deep breath.
"I am flying, Jack!" I said with excited tune.

He glared at me and then burst into laughter.

"No you are not. How old are you?" He kept laughing.

"No that's the line!" I said while blushing with embarrasment.

"That doesnt make sense. This sounds like a three years old kid!" He talked back.

"The line is meant to be romantic!" I debated.

"But the thing is it isnt! That was silly." He crossed his arms.

"It is not" I yelled back.

"It is!" He giggled. I groaned in frustraution.

I hit his head with my rolled- script.
"Ouch- again? Are you a sadist?"

I tried to hit him again when Alice grabbed my wrist.

"Guys calm down! Just chill. You need to see each other almost everyday for the practice." Alice said.

"Ugh gonna be disaster." I thought to myself.

"We are gonna have fun. You will be mine Elsa." He whispered.

"Yea game on." I sneered.

"Playing with a professional player isnt a wise decision." He said proudly.

I won't fall for him. I guaranteed.
~~~

A/N:
This is kinda boring sorry 0.0
There will be more"games" onwards I promise.
Hope you like this..