IV: Jimin - The boy?

been a while I guess ??

==================

Tricia always wanted to talk to the boy who sits at the back of her seat in the bus. 

however even if her chair's vacant at the other side that boy won't even sit in it .

One day on her way home while in the bus the boy whom she always admired came aboard. she took her bag in the side chair and put it at her lap in order the boy to sit down at her side . but the same thing happen again and again the boy didn't sit at her side.  instead at the back again she felt disappointed after all she hoped that the boy will took that seat but after . that a voice made her flinch . she got startled by a deep yet sweet voice ..

"excuse me can I sit beside you? a person is sitting in my favorite spot" he spoke in a gentle manner with a smile on his kissable lips

( kissable lips daw haha .. na co cornyhan ako sa sinusulat ko haha XD )

"ye-yes that sit is vacant"

"really? thanks"

Tricia really wanted to know his name . but after he sat down he already plunged the earphones in his ear . a heavy sigh came out of her mouth because she thought it will be her chance already .

In a while she's already at her stop ..after getting down at the bus she started walking off with a gloomy face .. but one thing surprised her when the boy exited too and walked past her side .. 

she got a lot of question but one thing is for sure she will do it already !!

"that's it I won't be shy anymore I'll talk to him and ask his name !! Tricia Fighting !!" 

Tricia fasten her pace to catch up .. and blocked the boys way with all her might .

"wait!"

"Uhh.. is something wrong ??" the mysterious boy asked to Tricia with a confused face

"umm , wh - what's your name?"she asked shyly slightly blushing from what she did just now ..

"pfft .. haha your cute .. The name's Park Jimin" he answered with a sheepish smile

"my names Tricia nice to meet you" she offered her hand and Jimin gladly accepted it ..

" I know ,, Well then bye !!" as he walked and turn his back and walk down the street ..

Tricia got confused as the boy answered he know .. but after recovering in her state of shock because she got to just not know his name but also hold his hand .. a bright smile is already plastered in her lips as she start to walk down the street opposite to the boy whom she admired from afar but now she already know his name and that's Park Jimin

=========

Hi ??

Bts comeback this october !! Kyahhh !!