Jin - Studying

============

You were sat studying at your desk in your room. It was the summer and all you wanted to do was get outside in the sun but instead you were stuck studying. Your parents had taken your phone and you were stuck in your room. You couldn't even contact any of your friends or your boyfriend, Jin. Suddenly, you heard a light tapping on your window, you opened it to find Jin stood on the ledge of your window, you opened it and let him in.

You squealed quietly and hugged him. "(your name)!" Your mum shouted up the stairs. You pushed Jin into your wardrobe, shutting the door behind you and quickly sat down before your mum entered.

Your mum told you that she and your dad was going out shopping for a couple of hours and you should stay and carry on studying.

You watched your parents get into their car and leave and you let Jin out of your wardrobe. He sat on your bed behind you whilst you studied.

"Are you just going to sit and watch me?" You asked him, and he smiled at you and nodded. As you studied, Jin got up and hugged you from the back. You dropped your pen and smiled, Jin's hugs were the best. You got up and hugged him back.

"I think my princess needs a rest from all her studying!" Jin told you and picked you up, twirling you around whilst hugging you tightly. :)

===================