Explanations

Eun Mae POV

Hoseok took me to a little coffee shop. "One cream latte and caramel macchiato please." The usual.

We walked upstairs on to the roof, and sat at a white table with a pink unbrella. He sighed, took a deep breath and then started to speak.

"Please dont be upset with what I'm about to say. Its serious." - Hoseok

I sat there, staring into his eyes attentively and nodded slowly. I was getting a bad vibe off of him.

"This girl is boy crazy, and she always ends up with one of us seven. She already has in fact...." - Hoseok

"What do you mean? What are you trying to say?"

"Im saying that we've all dated her. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin and Taehyung all have dated her. Even I have, and I regret it. She stole my first ever kiss. My first shouldve been with someone I loved with all of my heart, but..." - Hoseok

I couldn't bring myself to accept what he had said. Her? The bitch who hit me for no reason? This must be some kind of prank. Where are the cameras hidden? I was pulled back from my imagination by the waitress, who came with our orders.

Wait, it cant be, can it? I looked up at her and it was. It was her. Bora. Why did she HAVE to be here? As if it wasnt already so hard. I stood up as I forced my amger on to her. I stopped, and breathing heavy I glared at her. I ran out of the cafe, trying not to get stopped by any one in my way.

I made it home, and locked the door. My mom wasnt home so I guessed she was working. I went and took a shower. Things I kept thinking about where always taken over by her, like my thoughts were getting tripped over by her. I hated the fact that my best friends and my boyfriend had dated the one who harrassed, bullied and physically hurt me.

I stopped the water, and got out. I changed after drying myself and there was a knock at the door.

"Eun Mae!? Are you home?" - Hoseok

Oh no, its him. I have to pretend like I'm not home. I hear a car pull up on the side of the drive. It's mom. I hear them talking, and she gets out her keys. I hear the unlocking of the door and the jingle of her keys as she pulls them out of the door. I walk out of the bathroom silently, hoping they wouldnt notice until...

"Ah, so you are home!" - Mom

"Oh, hey Mom! Sorry, I was just in the shower."

"Hoseok here said he wanted to talk to you, is that right? You two can go upstairs and talk. I will be right up with some drinks and food, I'm sure your hungry!"

"Thanks Mrs Mae! You're the best!" - Hoseok.

Oh man, this day just gets better and better, doesnt it?

A/N :

Sorry for short chapter, but more coming soon!