Four.

The following morning I woke up with your arm slung around my waist, and your head against my bare chest. I was fucked. I hadn't meant to fall asleep at your house, and God forbid Mary Margaret find out where I was and what I was doing. Reaching over to the nightstand where I had placed my phone previously, careful not to wake you, I grabbed my phone and typed out a quick message to Ruby, and one my my mother following that.

I of course had Ruby cover for me, I told her that I had fallen asleep at your place, and I would give details later. She was fine with it, thankfully, which in turn allowed me to tell my mom that I had went over to her place late last night because she was upset about something regarding her boyfriend. Mary was fine with it, though she was a bit agitated that I hadn't let her know sooner.

Thankfully we had a student holiday today because some of the teachers were doing planning for the remainder of the semester, which I was guessing you weren't since there hadn't been an alarm set, and you still laid asleep on my chest. Last night events played through my head on a constant loop; the way that you made love to me, and how you continued to do things in succession of four, but only in the beginning. I guess you were nervous, because I was too.

Your hands touched my body like I was a map and you had previously explored every crevice; touching me in all of the right places. If I thought about it long enough I could feel the tingling sensation that arose came with the feeling of your hands on my skin, and, God did you make me burn. My body was on fire, but you didn't relent in the pleasure that you brought to me. You would build my body up again and again until I felt like I was going to explode, but then that tension would be released and I would be on this high. You did this over and over until my body was far too tender to touch.

When I touched you though, gosh I was so soft. I wanted to feel you first. I let my hands run over the creamy expanse of your skin, and trace every single line. Im sure that you were annoyed by that, perhaps you weren't I'm not sure. Ether way, I had to explore all of you, and then I went off over hat you had done to me. Your body quivered under my touch, and your voice would crack when you moaned my name. Somewhere in the midst of that, you told me that you needed me, and I'm not sure why but that caused me to get more aggressive. Maybe it was because I needed you too, and I hadn't meant to hurt you, which I was sure I hadn't When your body tensed, spasmed, and you screamed my name for a final time before going limp.

Somewhere in the midst of the thinking I had began to run my hands through your hair. I didn't notice this until I looked down To see if you were still sleeping and saw my hand slightly scratching at your scalp and pulling back, just to return and do the same motion again. After a bit you started to shift and I looked to see your eyes gazing up at me. They were soft and sleep laden, you looked like a small kitten, but in all actuality you were a panther.

You gave me a soft smile and turned your head down. I thought perhaps you were going to go back to sleep, but then I felt the warmth of your lips against my chest. I couldn't help but sigh as your lips migrated up to my earlobe. You nibbled at it and took it into your mouth before releasing it with a slight pop. Your voice was soft and husky as your spoke directly into my ear.

"Good morning, gorgeous." Your hand caressed the side of my face, and you turned me to look into your eyes. I looked into your eyes, and I knew, I just knew that I was so fucking in love with you. There was no one else who made my heart climb into my Esophagus the way that you did, with just one look. Your voice gave me chills. And your touch, God your touch. It was like you would touch me here and I would feel it everywhere.

There was this look in your eyes, a veracious hunger of sorts that I knew could never be put at ease with food. You leaned in and kissed me softly, our lips just barely touching. With each kiss it became deeper, and more heated- there there was that fire again. The fire that could only be extinguished by the feel of you against my skin. You knew exactly what to do to make my body fidget and fill with roaring pleasure. My pulled my head to the side and laved soft, feather like kisses across the expanse of it; the perfect mixture of aggressive and soft. You placed your lips here, and your hands there. You were just all over me, and I didn't want it any other way. While your lips migrated further down i could feel the soft brushing of your eyelashes against my skin. The feeling of you on me was nothing but blissful pleasure. But then you did it again; when your lips moved over the place above my heart and you kissed the area in a soft succession of four.