16. Epilogue

10 years later...... (2025)

Omniscient (3rd Person) POV

"Serenity-Jade stop running around this house!", Natalie scolded her daughter.

That's right, daughter.

After everything that happened ten years ago, Natalie was deeply depressed and needed help.

Her and Windell both saw a psychiatrist and were able to tough things out.

Just a year later, she got pregnant and this time she had a successful birth, and to honor their first child, they're second child Serenity-Jade.

They never wanted to replace Serenity, but wanted her name to live on.

"Sorry mommy, me and Stephan are playing"

"Go in the playroom with your brother, and I'll bring you guys some snacks."

"OK."

Serenity is inching 9 years old while little Stephan was 5 years old.

God blessed Natalie and Windell with two beautiful and bright kids.... Make that 3 kids.

They also have a 3 year old baby girl named Samia.

Here they are 10 years later. After everything they gone through, they are one again happily married with 3 kids and their first child, that was kept in a silver box with an engraved heart, where her cremated remains were placed.

"Babe Tammy, Shadáe, and Meghan are here." , Windell yelled out.

"Okay send them to the patio."

Natalie decided to reboot the the Wine Relief Club.

For starters, it was renamed the Open Circle, where they told everything that was going on in their life, no secrets.

"Hey gurl", Tammy spoke as she entered.

"Hey girlies, come have a seat."

"Oh I'm so ready for some wine", Shadáe added.

"I could use a drink, the restaurant has been BUSY. Have me all stressed and stuff.", Meghan noted.

Natalie reconnected with Shadáe and Meghan after the trial situation came to fruition in 2016.

Tyson ended up confessing to everything he did, and was sentenced to life for a load of charges.

Simon was finally released from jail, and Shadáe apologized for everything that had went on.

"So where my neices and nephew at?", Tameka asked Natalie.

"Their upstairs in their playroom. When are you gonna bring little T around here?", Natalie asked Tameka, referring to her 4-year-old son.

Tameka ended up dating a guy named Thomas back in 2015 and two years later they were married and had their son in 2021.

They decided to name him Terrence, in honor of Tameka's brother, and Tameka is now pregnant with baby number 2.

"I wish I could drink soooo bad! I need it in my life."

"Well at least we know you don't need something else." Shadáe muttered.

"Biiiiiiitch. At least I got a man. When you go get one and keep one."

"Yeah I want a neice or nephew out of you", Natalie added.

"Y'all need to stop playing, y'all know I don't want kids, I'm good being auntie for now. Plus, I actually got a man." Shadáe spoke up.

"Where?", Meghan added, looking in different directions.

"Y'all play too much, leave me alone."

"Bitch you know you love us.", All of them sang.

Tameka and Shadáe became friends again after the trial ended, and promised to not let anything come between them again.

"Have y'all talked to Courtney?", Shadáe asked.

"We talked on the phone last night, Hayden and Jayden are still getting used to living out there, and Daniel started at his new job ", Tameka noted.

Courtney had did a complete 360 in terms of her personality. She changed her ways and even personally apologized to both Windell and Natalie.

Natalie and Courtney aren't as close as they used to be, but Natalie felt that her apology was sincere and therefore forgave her.

Courtney and Daniel ended up staring a relationship after the twins were born, and just 1 year later, were happily married.

They moved to Los Angeles last month. Daniel got a new job as an executive at NBC Universal, and Courtney quickly got a real estate gig.

Natalie also wasn't doing bad, Greene beauty became available nationwide, and she now has a corporate office her in New York, and has several business offices across the globe.

"Im really happy she got her life together.", Meghan stated

"I know. It's like as soon as she gave birth, everything just changed for her. All of us have been through so much, but we were able to overcome it all."

"I know. Nattie ten years ago you were in a bad spot, today, you have three beautiful babies. Will there be a fourth?"., Shadáe asked curiously.

"NO! I love my babies but three's a charm."

The group of women continued going down memory lane, and realized that through the years they've been through some twisted things, but at the end of the day, life just got better
Maybe life does have happy endings...

THE END.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Weeeelp! That's all folks! (Lol I'm lame)

I wanted to do more with this book, but it never really got a lot of attention, so this is it.

There won't be another book for this series, but I will continue my other book The Life of AJ Brooks .

Are you happy with the ending?

Bye Y'all, it's been real.✌✌

@KingScorpio_

Other books to consider....

The Young & The Dangerous
(A Mystery/Thriller)