Chapter 29

*2 weeks later*

Charlie's POV

I wake up to see im in some sort of hospital room. I look around to see myself attached to lots of machinery and wires coming from everywhere. My leg is elevated in a cast and I have the biggest headache. I turn my body and my legs, taking the one down gently, an hop over to the door, only to be met with a sharp pain in my rib. I lift up my shirt to see a bandage rapped around my ribcage. I immediately fall to the ground and hold the sharp pain. I hear the door open and someone rushing over to me.

"Miss Devine! You're awake!" The person says, im assuming its a man from the voice. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. The man helps me back to the hospital bed as I lie down in agony.

"I am your Doctor. I don't know if you remember but two weeks ago, you were hit by a car, which put you in a coma since. But I am very glad to see you're awake." He says as I nod. "You have some friends who have been waiting for you to wake up." I have friends? Ahahah, I smell bullshit. No one ever likes me. I nod to the Doctor as he leaves the room.

------------------------------------------------------

Miranda's POV

"Miss Rees and Mr Irwin, I would just like to inform you that Charlie has awoken from the coma! However she is just having some rest as she tried to walk on her leg and rib, and she must be in complete pain" The doctor says as me and Ashton immediately stand. I am so fucking thankful that my al time best friend woke up, I honestly don't know what I would do without her.

"Can we see her?" I asked, he nodded and me and Ash ran into her room. Soon followed by the doctor.

"Im just going to get some brain scans for Charlie." The doctor says. I'm so thankful that she is just out of the coma.