Chapter 17

I woke up to the sound of light snores next to me. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful god laying beside me, with his arm wrapped around me.

"Ash" I said, barely at a whisper. He didnt do anything.

"Ashton" I said a little bit louder.

"Hmm, morning princess," He tried to say, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. I giggled at how cute he looked all wrapped up in the duvet.

"Morning you" I chuckled.

"Want anything to eat?" He said sitting up, myself doing the same.

"No thanks, I'm fine."

"Ok, I'm just gonna get a drink, want anytthing?"

"Could I just have a glass of water please?" I asked politely.

"Yeah sure, I'll be right back." He climbed over to the door and went downstairs.

I quickly refreshed myself and went to the room Miranda stayed in. I knocked gently until Luke opened the door.

"Oh sorry, uh can you get Miranda please?" I asked awkwardly.

"Uh, yeah, Mand?" He called over. I looked through the door to see Miranda all dressed and ready to go. I guess the others are still asleep.

"You ready to go?" I asked her s she nodded her head yes.

"I'll see you later" She said to Luke giving him a kiss.

"Ok, bye" He smiled closing the door. Miranda and I walked down the stairs to the kitchen so I could say goodbye to Ash.

"Ashton?" I said as he turned around with nutella round his mouth.

"Hmm," He giggled.

"I have to go somewhere but I will see you later ok, thanks for letting us stay though" I leaned up and gave him a kiss.

"Ok, see you guys later." He smiled and we walked out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------

Miranda's POV

We drove back to the school house to get changed, to go out for breakfast. Charlie got in the shower as I walked downstairs to talk to Mr Brown. I walked to the huge living room to see Mr Brown with five other young looking men.

"Miranda, hi! Where were you last night?" He questioned.

"I stayed at a new friends. And yes, Charlie, Alice and Georgia were there too." I said and he nodded, It was very awkward and silent.

"Oh, yess. I have to introduce you guys, Miranda this is Beau, Luke Jai, James and Daniel."He gestured to the five guys waving at me.

"Where have I heard those names before?" I asked myself, not realising I spoke loudly.

"We're the Janoskians" Luke said.

"Of course!" I said. I knew the names rung a bell. Just then, Charlie ran down the stairs.

"Miranda, where did you put the - what the fuck?" She said covering her mouth as she noticed the six other people in the room. "Woah, you're the Janoskians."

"Yeah, you've heard of us?" Beau asked.

"Yeah, I'm a huge fan" she smiled.

"Well, we're off to get some food, we'll see you later." I said casually. "It was nice meeting you!"

We said goodbye and left the house.