Chapter 10

We were at the school house all ready to go to school.

"Ugh, what day is it?" Georgia asked.

"Umm, Friday." I heard Alice say as she walked out of the bathroom.

"So, shall we go then?" I asked everyone, considering I paid for the rent car. Everyone nodded and we made our way to the car, and off to te school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guess who?" I heard a deep, raspy voice coming from behind. I felt a strong pair of hands covering my eyes.

"Urm, Caspar Lee?" I said jokingly.

"No it's Ash you noob." Ashton laughed as I turned around to give him a hello kiss. " Wait, did you say Caspar Lee?" I nodded and Ashton looked almost amused.

"As in the youtuber?" He asked. I nodded again.

"You know him?" I was the one to ask the question.

"Yeah, we've been friends for ages." He smiled.

"Wow, that's cool." I said, acting like I cared. Don't get me wrong, Caspar Lee is my favourite youtuber, but i am too tired to give a shit that my boyfriend is good friends with him. It was already lunch and we were all sat at our cute tree where we all met. Me, Ashton, Miranda, Luke, Georgia, Calum, Alice and Michael.

"So, you guys wanna come over to my place later on?" Calum said befoe taking a huge bite out of his hawaiian pizza slice. There was a chorus of 'sure's and 'ok', except for Luke and Miranda. They both sat there awkwardly until Miranda spoke up.

"I cant, I'm going on a date with Luke." Luke nodded.

"Awww, Lukey got a crush" Michael said laughing at himself, I joined in his laughter but laughing at him, not with him. At that minute, the bell for fifth period rang and I took Alice's arm and pulled her to our next Chemistry class together.

"So, you and Michael ayye?" I said nudging her arm jokingly.

"Well, it's nothing big, just like you and Ashton." She smiled. I nodded understandingly and gave her a wide smile. We walked into the class room to the two back seats where we both decided to sit for the rest of the year. The other students in our class started filing in, as did our teacher Mr Odedra.

"Good afternoon class, please be quiet for registration." He called out. He called the names out and everyone responded. "So, this lesson we will be looking at the ozone layer and how it effects the area. Can anyone tell me where the massive hole in the ozone layer is and why it is there?"

I put my hand up patiently as he pointed his finger to me, signaling I could answer.

"Umm, the hole in the ozone layer is actually located here in Australia and it is caused by all the carbon monoxide that is roaming throught the atmosphere." I said confidently.

"That is correct." he smiled.

Throughout the lesson, me and Alice werent really paying attention, as we were having a laugh, getting sent out a couple times doesnt matter to us. Finally, the home bell echoed in the class room. The class was dismissed all apart from Alice and myself.

"You two can stay for an afterschool detention, I will go to reception and inform Mr Brown whilst you sit in complete silence." He stood up and left the class room.

"What the fuck?! We havent done anythig wrong" Alice moaned.

"Actually Alice, we were sent out at least six times altogether." I said rolling my eyes but chuckling.

"We will be late for tonight now" She whined,

"Oh well, we can tell them we were delayed when we get out of this hell hole" I said.

"Ok then, but can I tell you a joke my friend told me." Alice smiled.

"Go ahead!" I exclaimed.

"Right, you know how your innitials are CJD, which is also known for Mad Cow Disease." I nodded. "Well, one cow said to the other cow 'Oh are you worried about the Mad Cow Disease?' and the other goes 'Nah, doesnt effect me, im a duck'." She said bursting out with laughter. I chuckled at how weird she could be.

"Ok that was pretty funny, but you are just like Miranda when you laugh at your own jokes." I laughed at her. Just that moment, Mr Odedra walked back in and sat at his desk.

"Uh, Sir?" Alice asked but Mr Odedra just 'shh'ed her.

"Not another word"