Chapter 19

A slow week passed, nothing but school, hanging with the guys (and girls), and going to the beach. It was already the weekend, and I thought I would go pick my brother up from the airport, he shortened his stay to just a week, considering he had a university to attend.

I left the house, taking the rent car, as I went to the airport.

I reached the airport, making my way to the arrivals. I was waiting for only a few minutes until my favourite (and only) brother, Jordan, came from the plane.

"Jordan!!" I squealed running up to him. He dropped his on-flight luggage and ran, as we met, hugging each other tightly.

"Charlie, I've missed you so much, I came back from university to see everyone, and you weren't home" he said releasing me from his arms.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you!" I said mentally hitting myself. "So, do you wanna go get coffee, I know a great place at the beach?"

"Yeah, we really need to catch up." he replied. With that, we left the airport and went to get coffee.

————————————————————————————-

"So, Owain and Josh were in the class with the professor as they got him on the prank, which completely back failed!" He said laughing, before taking a sip of his drink.

"Owain, for one, is an idiot. And Josh.. oh  my god, he's just a dumb shit, how did he end up in the same university as you?" I said laughing.

"That's what I was thinking," he said wiping his eyes.

"So, what's it like at home?" I asked him.

"Well, mum has found a new guy since dad left us, I mean he's not bad, but just not good enough, you know?"

"Yeah, but how is mum, even before I came here, she was acting dodgy for the past two months."

"I notice that, but I don't want you to be worrying whilst your here, have some fun!" He smiled, giving me a friendly punch in the arm.

"We both sat in silence, sipping on our drinks, until Jordan spoke up, "So, you found any Australian guys?" He aid with a huge smirk. So I just said what would be safest.

"No, if I got into anything serious, it definitely wouldn't last long" I said chuckling. Jord just nodded and slurped the last sip of his milkshake.

"You ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah, I will go pay." I said smiling.

"Nah, it's fine, it's on me." He said walking over to the bar. As he was gone, I quickly pulled my phone out and sent a quick message to Ashton.

"Hey Ash, I'm sorry to say that I wont really be able to hang out much after school next week, and on Saturday, as my brother is visiting, but I love you and will see you Monday.. xxxxxx:)"

I put my phone away, just as Jordan got back, "Okay, let's goo!"