Chapter 16

"Two pair, aces over tens." Michael yelled. Everyone started shaking their heads and placed their cards down, except me. Michael started taking the poker chips until I interrupted.

"Eh-um" I faked couhed, I placed my final two cards flat on the table. "Two pair, aces over jacks. UP YOURS MATE!" I yelled at Michael. I think he was secretely raging inside.

"Anyone for another game?" Luke asked us.

"Well, what time is it?" Alice asked.

"Umm, 12:30" Calum said looking at his phone.

"What?!" I yelled."Shit man, we should get going." I said starting to pack my bag.

"You guys can stay the night if you want, we have three other guest rooms with double beds." Ashton winked. We all looked to eachother.

"Well, if thats ok with you and your mum?" Georgia asked. He nodded.

"Ok then. I guess we'll stay then," I smiled. Georgia, Calum, Miranda, Luke, Alice and Michael said goodnight and I guess they went to the other guest rooms.

Ashton walked over some drawers and pulled out a two t-shirts and a pair of joggers.

"Here take these." He said chucking a shirt and the joggers to me.

"Are you sure? I mean, I could just wear what im wearing, I usually wear leggings to bed anyway?" I asked.

"Ok then, but take the shirt" He assured, an I threw the joggers back to him. I quickly put the shirt on, hoping Ash didnt see me in my bra. I looked behind an just about caught his eye as his cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Aww, is Ashton embarrassed?" I taunted.

"Shush you" He giggled. He climbed into his tartan pyjama bottoms and climbed into his bed. I walked into his en-suite and sorted my hair and makeup out. I put my hair in aloose side fishtail and just spalshed my face in water. I walked back out and Ashton was looking at me patting next to him. I walked over and climbed in next to him.

"I have to tell you something" I said to Ashton.

"I'm listening" He said politely lying on his side facing me.

"Ok, so dont get mad at me, but this whole time I knew who you were." I breathed.

"Oh ok, why would I get mad at you though?" He smiled innocently.

"I dont know" I smiled back. 

"Do you wanna watch a bit of Family Guy?" Ashton smirked.

"Hmmm, ok, since its my favourite TV show." I grinned.

Ashton raised his one eyebrow, "Realy? Another thing we have in common." He picked up his remote from his bedside table and switched the TV on.

"Come here then" Ashton said wrapping his arm around me. I snuggled my face into Ashton's extremely soft neck whilst listening to the theme sng of family guy. I started drifting to sleep. I never want this trip to end.