Chapter 20

Jordan and I went back to the house, after having a long talk about life. Wow, that sounds deep. but anyways, we walked up to the door as Mr Brown came out.

"Charlie, Jordan, long time no see mate." He said with a smile, holding his hand waiting for Jordan to shake.

"Yeah, I know." Jordan said shaking Mr Brown's hand.

"Well, it was nice to see you again Jord, but I have to go to the school for a meeting, see you later." We said goodbye as Mr Brown left to go to the school.

Jordan and I went upstairs to the room me and the girls share, only to find 7 people filling the room.

"Hey Charlie, wanna play FIFA, Alice is shit! No offence babe." Michael said, talking to Alice at the last part.

"Yeah sure in a minute, let me just introduce you to my brother, Jordan." I said introducing my brother.

"Hey everyone!" He smiled.

"Jordan you know the girls, but these are Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton." I said pointing to the other four boys in the room. There was a chorus of "Hi"s and "Hey"s.

"So you can stay in the room opp-" I was cut off to see Jordan playing FIFA with Michael. I rolled my eyes and went to sit by Ashton.

"Hey Ash." I said. Ashton only looked up with a sad smile. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing I just- nothing don't worry about it." He said.

"You sure? We can talk if you want?" I asked.

"No it's fine." He said giving me a reassuring smile. I nodded an "okay" as he gently kissed my head.