chapter 7

Hello my lovely readers just wanted to let you know this story just took a turn... or 10. What you are about to witness... um i mean... read  may confuse you but, dont let your brain over think it

Mystery person pov

Bunni was walking home with lilly in her arms with a grim frown sketched on her face she's still so cute... if only she knew, HA she thought she got rid of me by sending me to jail, I got out of course, but I moved here cause i couldn't put up with her sorry excuse for a father. But I only found out she moved here today, and I already know everything about her from her school to her history with A certain, Tristan Taylor .

She should have learnt by now that I would find her, but bunni this time... im not alone. *insert creepy 50 year old pedo smile here*

Bunni/ B's POV

I got to the door of 'my' house and hesitantly opened it. To come face to face with... mom. I literally felt sick to my stomach. I mean she was about to get it on with a dude on the couch while lilly could have walled in any second.

"Oh thank god bunni you found lilly." She said, moving to hug me, I gently shoved lilly into her arms and walked up to my room.

I should have just gone with dad to Russia, sure I would go through constant abuse but he never got it on with anyone while I was home... I dont think he got it on period cause he didn't know when I would come back. See he was considerate in that way.

I literally felt like throwing up right now. But I had an idea to distract myself. I walked into my closest and grabed a pair of faded blue, high waisted short shorts, a black tank top that said 'ain't no ones second choice.' On it,  and my black and purple Jordans that I added golden laces to. And changed into that. I walked out of the walk in closet. Deciding I didn't want to look at mom for a while, so I looked over at the only window my room had and walked over to it pulling back the curtains.

It was a normal size about half the hight of the wall, and about 36inches wide. I opened it and looked down I went back grabed my phone and some money. I climbed out onto the windowsill and looked down.

I took a deep breath and jumped down landing and doing a shoulder roll. I stood up and ran of. I've been doing a lot of running lately. My hair was flowing behind me being whipped about in the wind and because of how fast I was running. Looking about cause I didn't know where I was running to.

And even though I ran the opposite way I ran last time... I think. I ended up at the basket ball court again. But instead of giving in I walked about the park. Looking around I realised there was a big pond that had a lot of ducks and swans in it, a play area and a lot of trees. I saw a big tree in the very middle of the park there was a sign on it saying 'in memory of Albert Gatsby the founder of this park' then in smaller writing 'please dont climb'  I smiled... they are basically asking for it.

So what did I do... yep I climbed the tree. But I sat on one of the lowest branches which was actually about 10'5  above the ground. I just sat with my eyes closed trying to calm myself down.

I guess I fell asleep cause when I opened my eyes it was dark I checked my phone and saw that it was 9:57pm I jumped down from the tree and walked home. I got there and was beneath my window at 10:29pm then I realised, I had no idea how to get back up.

I looked around and  saw a drain pipe going up the side of the house, so if I climbed that... then, got on to the roof I could walk along until I was above my windowsill and drop down cause it was still open. Yeah that should work.

I walked over to the drain pipe and climbed up I slipped a couple times but quickly got my grip back I got to the top and hauled myself onto the roof I crawled along until I was above my windowsill and put my legs over the edge I had my hands on the ledge of the roof and  swung my whole body of the roof so i hung off the edge. I swung my feet and then let go of the roof and grabed the window nearly falling off the sill. And pulled my self in. I closed the window and walked over to my bed.

I sat there for a while not being tired so I went in to my bedside fridge and took out the rest of the chocolate strawberries. When I was done with the strawberries it was 11:54.

And I fell asleep.

"RING RING wake your ass up RING RING'

I woke up... yay its friday I say monotone-ly in my head. I got up and had a shower and washed my hair. I steped out of the bathroom and into my closet I ended up picking blue and white, stripey underwear, a blue and white stripey bra, a gray belly top that said 'food is better than a man' in purple, low cut white washed blue short shorts, gray knee length socks, and my black and purple jordans I wore last night. And added a crop leather jacket.  So my belly would be exposed even if I zipped up the jacket. 

I dried my hair and added slight curls and did my make up. I walked down stairs and saw it was 7:30 so I had half an hour before I had to be in form class. I grabed an apple from the kitchen and went out to my bike. I sat and ate the apple. I threw it in a nearby trash can and drove to school.

I parked in a different spot so I wouldn't have a reason to talk to T'ristan today. I got to my locker and much to my dismay Tristan was standing against it.

"Ugggh what do you want Tristan."I said making the disgust clear in my voice. He looked at me slightly shocked at what I said.

"Um... I.I wanted ta talk to y..you."  he stuttered.  And I had a wild guess of what he was gonna say.

"Awwe I made you stutter but let me guess.." I lowered my voice to sound like him." Who are you? How did you know me? And why did you paint a picture of me all cut and bruised."  He again looked shocked so I knew I was right.

"Well...y.yeah." he stuttered

"Still dont remember me. Well let me spell it out for you... do you remember about 6 years ago you used to bully a girl... bunni if I remember correctly." I asked. He slightly nodded.

"Oh by the way the name's B... you know short for... I dont know Bunni?" I say and his face dropped.

"Oh and when I left. I made a promise. Now do you remeber that picture I painted." I said sounding deadly.

He gulped, and nodded. "Well. That is what you'll look like when my promise has been fulfilled." I smiled super sweetly.  "Now can you please move so I can get my books?" I asked super sweetly as if I didnt just drop a bomb shell on him.

And he did he took a step away but stood there. I opened my looker but could feel him looking at me. "What now!" I semi shouted. Turning to him.

"I... I just can believe it... y.y.you look so... so... different... look. Im sorry, about you know bullying you." He stuttered looking at his feet.

I stepped closer to him and he looked up. " Tristan, I'm sorry I truly am but. Its to late to be sorry, cause you see." And steped closer again about a centimeter between us. "Your only sorry now cause im 'hot'" I air quoted. "and you know I could hurt you... if you were truly sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place or... you might even of killed yourself because I could have never came back for all you know I could have killed myself because of you. And that should have made you feel bad but no you continued to bully other people and when I left you didn't even care so don't give me none of that 'im sorry' bullshit. You have now got an enemy Tristan Taylor so you better watch your back." I turned quickly and slamed my locker shut, it echoed threw the hall as I walked away.  

I know I know its not that good but bear with it but... what do you think is gonna happen next comment.

So until next time...

Luv ya's xx