chapter three

After spending 4 hour in that shoe shop I ended up getting 3 pairs of jordans, 13 pairs of wedges, 21 pairs of converse and 1 pair of 6 inch heels that my mom made me get. As soon as we left that shop I said.

"Okay you picked two shops so now I pick a shop." I smiled

"Okay." My mom said

I pointed at the motor shop across the road and smiled. She gigged and said "okay, lets go."

as we are walking over I make it obvious that I want the MV Agusta F4CC. My mom looks were im lookong and smiles at me. "You like motorcycles?" She askes

And I nod franticly like one of those bobble head things. We get in the shop and my mom must've know the owner cause she shouts "Mark!"

A guy comes out, He has black hair and dark brown eyes, he was wearing a blue jumpsuit, its was undone and tied around his waist, he was also wearing a white vest top that was covered in grease. My mom tells us to look around, I run to the window to keep an eye on the bike and luke comes up beside me.

"Hey luke how much was your car?"I ask looking at him

"2 point 9 million why?"he says like its nothing. And I knew the MV Agusta F4CC, cost a lot but no where near that much.

"Just wondering." I say looking back to where the bike is... or I should say was. "Where did that bike go?!" I asked no one in particular.

I look over to where luke was, but he's not there anymore.

"Come on bunni time to go!" My mom shouts. I slump my shoulders and let my head hang down as I drag my feet to where mom was standing with lilly and luke

One car ride later

We got home at 5 pm, and I was still sad about not getting the bike. But I have a tea party too attend and a 1 on 1 to win.

I got dragged to lilly room by lilly she introduced me to all the care bears and poured juice into a few little tea cups and gave me one, after that I went down stairs and out the front door, and I was still wearing the dress, jacket and converses.

Luke was practicing shooting he got the ball in the hoop 10 times out of 25 before I butted in

"So 1 on 1 or what" I say, he turns to me

"Your up first." He says as he passed the ball to me

We took our places. I bounce passed the ball to luke he chest passed to me. I fake steped left, he ran left. I steped right, he realised he fell for the oldest trick, I ran a bit and lined up the shot, he ran to me, I shot the ball, luke jumped but missed the ball, the ball flew threw the sky and langed perfectly in the hoop, not even hitting the back board or circling the hoop.

"And BOOM." I said smiling, he went after the rebound

"If you dont get this shot I've won." I say cause I'm going to go see lila at 7 and its nearly 6 and we still need to have dinner.

He bounce passes to me, I chest pass back, he fake steps right, I fake step right, he runs left, I run left, he shoots, I jump, I catch the ball and pivot on my left leg, then run right, and shoot. The ball again landed perfectly in the hoop and luke is standing there dumbfounded. Just as mom Shouts

"Dinner."

Luke snaps back to reality. "You're good." He admits and walks to the door I stay close behind him cause I dont want to get lost again.

"I know." I smile we enter the house, and go the the kitchen, we all sit at the table and mom says grace, no offence but im not Christian or any of those other things as in I dont belive in god so I just sorta sit there.