[69]: extra

Mulai dari awal

"Yea? Oh hey Lyd, everything okay?"

"Not really. Did you happen to see anyone go into my pod earlier?"

"No sorry, it was hectic around here before. Why?"

"Someone left something on my desk and I'm trying to figure out who it was or if anyone saw anyone. You know the rules."

"Oh shit, what was it? Was something taken?"

"No nothing was taken...well I don't think so. They just left something on my desk and I want to know who."

"Sorry babe, didn't see anyone. You should tell Mrs Tudor though incase she's heard anything. she'll want to know that someone has already broken her 'no one in the pod' rule."

"Yea I will, thanks Maggie."

"No problem. I'll try and keep an eye out during the fashion show if anything else happens."

"Thank you and I hope not." I reply smiling before heading back to where everyone was now stood.

"You up for it tonight then Ash? Just the lads...we've not had a night just us in ages." Joel says nudging him playfully.

"Not tonight, I'm with Lou you all know this. Try organise something for a Saturday night next time, and I'll be there for sure." He grins before wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me towards him. "Hey, everything okay?"

"Yea. Let's go." I smile helping the girls carry my stuff.

"Come on just one night Ash. It'll be a laugh." Joel says bringing the conversation back to tonight.

"I said I can't." Ash replies

"Thanks for tonight Ell, you were great." I say to Elliot breaking the awkward tension that was now building, who just grins at me.

"Not a problem I had fun...and received about four new phone numbers."

"Oh hello stud." Georgia laughs causing us all to chuckle.

"I'm not one to turn down a pretty lady." He grins at her.

I could tell he was only saying that to see if he'd get a reaction out of her. It was painfully obvious he still liked Georgia but she still insisted she didn't like him.

You'll have to share the love of the ladies with me Ell." Marcus grins wrapping his arm around his twins shoulder.

"No way. These are all mine."

"Well how would they know if they were getting you or me." he laughs

"Have you ever played that trick on girls before?" Ayla asks and Marcus just winks at her.

"Why? You thinking you've made out with Elliot and not me."

"Eww, you better not have done that to us, that's gross." Ayla says smacking him on the arm repeatedly.

"No, of course we didn't." Elliot says grabbing Ayla's arms to stop her from hitting Marcus and him. "Plus I was dating Lyd when you's made out, I wouldn't do that to her or you. Even if he wanted to try and play the trick."

"You're disgusting Marcus." Lois says to him and he just winks at her.

"Okay, let's go before Ayla kills Marcus." Georgia says pulling our glaring friend away from the boys.

"Have fun tonight lads." Ash shouts back to Greg and Joel who nod at him, as boys do.

Ayla was giving Georgia and Lois a lift home so I jumped in with Ash and Dana. I was going to his anyway, so it just made sense.