3 - Vent...

A/N: Strictly for transition purpose; that's this chapter. Not going to say i like it. My mind is not in a positive place tonight. Bad day...

Sunday 3rd May 2015

"Fuck me harder!"
"No Lilith; I won't risk-"
"Ivan! Do it!" she snarled; whipping her hair over her shoulder and glaring back at him.
He spanked her ass and watched her eyes roll back. "I don't want to hurt you-"
"I'm...not going to get...anymore pregnant-oh!, than this." Lilith argued between breaths.
"Naughty little minx. Fine then..." he groaned; giving her the fucking that she demanded.
"I'm so close; just a little-oh yes!" She bellowed as she finally got her wish.

Sex with his lover, his wife; had it come to this? Trying to be so careful due to the baby was not what Lilith wanted; she practically manhandled him when he didn't give her what she wanted. Gripping a handful of her silky black hair, Ivan curled his fist in it and pulled her up to meet his every thrust. Lilith's mouth was a perfect 'o' as she cussed and wailed her orgasm. Sweat trickled down his back and chest and glistened just as her body did and it was all proof of how hard she made him work. Yes, sometimes she suggested that she get on top, but Lilith would ride him so good, it was no time before he felt the first pulse of his on orgasm. Just as he was now...

"Fuck krásny!" There was no holding it back. The tightening of his balls, the rake of her nails as she climaxed, the way her walls spasm and clamped down on his dick; he had to come.

Ivan folded his other arm around Lilith's tiny frame and held her whilst easing them down on the bed. She cooed and purred with satisfaction as he stroked and pet her. He loved the way her skin was so flushed with color and the warmth of it pressed against his. Nothing felt more like home than when he was holding her like this and she wanted nothing more to cuddle closer. He chuckled at her sigh of contentment.

"Hormones willing to sign the peace treaty as yet?" He murmured against her ear.
"Fat chance! I'm just giving you a five minute break." She said with a stretch just before she rolled out of his grasp. Ivan reached for her but there was nothing but the warmth of the sheets where she once laid. He turned his face into the pillows and growled his exhaustions. All it did was made her laugh; no mercy would be had tonight. When he lifted his head and balanced it on his hand, Ivan had to admit that her lovely rounded ass was worth the view especially when it was rosy from his hands. Lilith turned and placed two hands on the bed, leaned forward with her breasts tempting Ivan for another taste and kissed him. The silky caress of her hair over his skin made him groan for more. Already he was beginning to get hard for her, but the little minx pulled away with a wicked grin and made sure she was out of his reach. Gorgeous...and she was all his.

"Come back to bed krásny..." Ivan mumbled; raking his nails over the sheets.
Giggling, Lilith turned away for the bathroom, "I am going to freshen up. Like I said; five minutes. You're going to need it."
"Zlá holka..." Bad girl, he called her; watching her turn in the threshold with handle in hand and biting her bottom lip.

"Si ma po mojom sprche môžete potrestať za to..."

You can punish me for it after my shower...

Lilith knew just how to bring out the sullied side of him and she made it worst when she spoke in his native tongue such impious things. She disappeared behind the door with the sound of her playful giggles.

Maybe he should continue to brush up on his German. It was impossible to hide anything from Lilith these days. She had mastered her Slovak and was nearly a pro with her Russian. He and Sergio couldn't have a private chat in her presence any longer; the woman insisted that she understood him completely. With his smile still in place, and remembering that his phone had rang some time earlier in their foreplay (had he stopped, she would have pulled his scalp from his head), Ivan rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up. He took the phone from his night stand and keyed in his code. There were quite a few emails that he was confident Serg had already answered and then there was a miss call from Viktor's private line. Frowning at it and wondering what his old friend needed, he sent the call and listened as the other line connected.