Filler chapter 2

((warning this is really long. You have been warned))

Anthony's POV

"There's food in the fridge, and fifty dollars in the cat cookie jar... Also you have our numbers if you need us... And... Ugh, Mark I just don't know what else to say..."

I smiled as I watched my dad, Tom, run around the house in a frenzy. Out of both of my dads he was the one who worried the most. Mark on the other hand was more relaxed and didn't care what I did as long as no one came out pregnant or hurt. It drove Tom nuts, but what could you do?

Mark leaned back against the wall and ruffled my hair, giving me a grin.

"Come on, hon, Ant's old enough to take care of himself, aren't ya?"

I smiled and puffed my chest out wider. It was the first time they were leaving me alone for longer than a few hours. I was going to have the house to myself for the whole night, and most of the next day. It was the greatest thing that had ever happened to me... Besides meeting Dipper and Kyle, of course. Tom sighed weakly and looked at Mark sadly.

"We could wait another weekend until your parents can watch him?" He suggested.

Mark shook his head.

"The reservations are for this weekend, besides we haven't been on a true date since Ant came into our lives. I'm sure he understands that we need time to ourselves."

As if on cue I straightened up as he said that.

"Of course I understand! If it were me I'd want to get out of the house too! You guys go have fun, and don't come home until tomorrow night. I'll be completely fine." I said, giving them a smile to really hit the point home.

Tom looked at Mark nervously but sighed and gave me a hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much..." He whined, squeezing me as tight as he could.

I squeaked a little and squirmed in his grasp.

"Dad come on! I'll be fine! I'll just invite Dipper and Kyle over and we'll have a party." I said.

Tom pulled away and kissed my forehead. I smiled as he pulled away and Mark steered him out of the house.

"Alright! Ant you have our numbers, and we'll see you tomorrow night. I love you, and no parties!" Tom said as he walked out of the house.

Mark blew me a kiss, which was his way of showing affection towards me, then left after Tom. I smiled a little. Mark was terrible with affection so I was really curious to know how their date turned out, but I had plans of my own. I grabbed my phone and texted Kyle and Dipper.

Me: Bring me numbers of the kids in our school and plenty of snacks. Tonight we become men, gentlemen!

Later that night

"Alright I brought chips and Kyle got some drinks. What do you need this stuff for anyways?" Dipper asked, setting the bags down.

I looked at the bags and smiled happily.

"Gentleman, we are having a party tonight!" I said, giving them a smile.

Dipper gave me a really forced smile but Kyle looked nervous. I felt my stomach churn when I noticed that he was wearing a turtleneck sweater and I saw a bruise under his eye. I looked at Dipper before my anger got too much.

"Ok, you're in charge of DJing tonight Dipper. I've been planning this party for awhile and... Don't give me that look, Kyle! I know I didn't inform you two on this, but I did it because I knew you'd talk me out of it!" I said defensively as Kyle gave me a sad look, "Anyways... I've been planning it for awhile and a lot of people are showing up. It's gonna be a great night tonight boys!"