Ch 37: NO PIE FOR YOU!

Start from the beginning

"Shes my new toy."

"Well...when you feel like sharing call me first yeah?"

"whatever."

She smiled up at me, eyes half lidded, as she reached for the ties on my sweatpants.

"Axel?"

The succubus let out a happy little noise, "oh yay honey your awake, do you know how to suck co-"

"yes. quite well, who are you?"

"Ginger."

"Like gingerbread?"

Ginger's brows furrowed, "i guess?"

"I like gingerbread."

The succubus glanced at  me, "she is so cute I want to fuck her, you have to call me when you are ready to share."

"Hey hey, ginger what are you doing here?"

"Axel called me?"

"Why?"

"you were passed out he wanted his dick sucked, do you want to make out."

Lola leaned over me, "why?"

"Because, your cute."

"Really?"

"Super."

Lola blushed, "Okay.."

Ginger really waisted no time shoving her tongue down Lolas throat. 

I growled, "Lola. Ginger. Separate."

They did.

Lola frowned at me, "what so you can call another person while I'm passed out but I can't?"

"You never called her, I called the damn whore because my díck could use a good blow."

"And you couldn't wait."

I shot her a condescending look,"Figured I would spare you the experience of gagging over my-"

"hey are either of you going to fuck me?"

Lola and I spoke as one, "no."

She huffed and disappeared.

Lola crossed her arms over her bare breasts, "you could have woken me up."

"Really now? then take your hand of your snatch, you ever done a 69."

Her eyes winded.

"thats what i thought, unless you want to go at it again the way I want to you can excuse yourself."

Her eyes grew sad, as she slipped of the bed"oh...okay, sorry I made your whore run away."

I shrugged, "I can always just call another one."

She stared at the floor, "yeah..yeah you can."

I watched her hug herself. "Oh and Lola?"

"Hmm?"

"your not a whore so don't even think it."

"sure."

I sighed. damn it to hell. "Get over here lola."

"No I think I'm good."

"now."

She walked over to me, hair shielding her face.

swiping my leather book from the table, I tilted her chin up, kissing her slowly and placing the small book in her hand. Pulling away I licked a tear from her face, "Your have the cutest crying face, burn that if you want or whatever. I'm not stupid enough to play with another when I have an interesting new toy."

"huh?"

"I told you once, only idiots and cowards run off. I like to see you cry but I would rather you not go through an emotional break down. I'm not such a prick where I would just go and mess with another girl while your lying there passed out...well other women probably but you're you."

She smiled a bit.

Then she ran her fingers over my tail.

I watched her pull it to her and shivered a bit as she ran her little pink tongue over it. "You know Axel..."

I licked my lips as she played with it, "that...is a really really terrible thing to do!" She bit down hard. and the the little bitch slapped me and stored from the room.

"FUCKING HELL LOLA!"

"EAT IT LAVA CAKE AND SUCK YOUR OWN DICK!"

Damn it.

Crazy ass rainbow.

"HEY LOLA!"

her yell echoed through the house, "WHAT?!"

"Next time you want to play feel free to jump in the shower with me!"

"NEVER LAVA CAKE IS FORBIDDEN FROM THE VIRGINAL CHERRY PIE!"

I chuckled, "we will see about that."

"...CAN I COVER YOU IN CHOCOLATE?"

"Only if your a good girl and lick me clean!"

The house was silent, "OKAY MAYBE I'LL COME BY TO PLAY SOMETIME THEN."

Thats what i thought.

"BUT NO PIE FOR YOU!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"