Chapter Seven: Your bed is more comfy than mine

***update 10/21: Hey, so I realized that I left a part out at the end of this chapter. The only thing that's different is I added a short part that is in Travis POV to the end...I managed to move it to the beginning of chapter 8 instead of the end of chapter 7 where it belongs. Sorry! enjoy!***

Since it's been so long Here's a recap/summary of the events so far:

-Sophie Collins and her best friend Ava just started at the university.

-Due to a computer error she's now stuck in a CO-ED dorm as Travis Morrison's roommate until there is an opening in the female one.

-Sophie initially hate Travis. But she finds herself building a fast friendship with Travis nerdy/sweet twin brother Riley.

-after the initial rough patch, they start over on a friendlier note.

-Soon Travis's antics start to grow on Sophie and she finds herself falling for her arrogant roommate.

-There is an ALMOST kiss!

-Travis finds himself doing uncharacteristic things to spend time with Sophie. While he isn't normally the jealous type he finds that Sophie brings out these emotions in him. Not to mention all of his mood swings. So far hasn't made a move on her because he believes she has a boyfriend names Skylar.

-Sophie is completely oblivious to his feelings and thinks he just wants to be friends.

-Ava give Sophie the advice to just let things happen the way they are meant to happen between her and Travis and to be herself.

-As they grow closer Travis reveals to Sophie that he and a friend had a traumatic incident as a child. So he is still freaked out by huge storms.

-In the last chapter Travis misses a big party to hang out with Sophie.

***

Recap:

"How many times do I need to tell you princess? whatever you're doing IS my kinda thing." He motioned for me to move back over to him, which I gladly did. Even though he was just saying that because he was Travis, I couldn't help but feel a little giddy. And for whatever reason he chose to hang out with me...well I wasn't complaining.

So What?

So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

I smiled. Noah, you took the words right out of my head.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Dude, that party was epic. What the hell happened to you?" David asked Travis. We were all done with classes for the day so we were sitting at our table at The Cove getting dinner. The guys were going on about how great the party was; even Riley seemed to enjoy himself.

"I had to leave, something came up." I saw him look at me from the corner of his eye and I looked down at my food and bit back a smile.

"What about you Soph.? did your plans go okay?" Luke asked me.

"uh...yeah. Better than I expected."

"Really, what'd you do?" Travis asked playing dumb.

"I hung out with a friend, watched some movies."

"Lame." He threw a French fry at me.

"Well what'd you do?"

"Well if you all must know I spent my evening with an extremely gorgeous girl. You might know her" He winked at me.