Chapter Three

"So, if you had to pick between a tub of ice cream and myself who is apparently the love of your life-"

"Definitely the tub!" Isabella grinned up at him cheekily and rested her chin on his chest as he flashed her a supposedly 'hurt' look.

She snuggled closer to him, under the crook of his neck, giggling and he let out a low chuckle, his arms enveloping her in his warm embrace. They had been in the same position since two hours ago; the second they arrived from ditching the last couple of periods of school, he chucked their bags aside and pulled her down to lie down with him on the two seater couch in his living room with his television turned on, they talked about the randomest of things. Food and hunger aside, they went on talking fondly and playfully with each other like nothing else matters. It was different than the times she had with Daniel which had always been so intense that it consumed her. And different was exactly what she needed.

"Even if it's pistachio?" Nick asked, wiggling his eyebrows and she nodded, giggling. "Uh huh," "But I thought you hated pistachio!" he argued indignantly.

"Well, I guess you thought wrong," she said and he smirked suddenly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "

Well, I guess I'll have to change your mind then..." his voice turned husky as his lips slowly made their way towards hers and when they did, it felt just like their first kiss.

He nipped her bottom lip after a while and she gave in willingly, to his surprise. "Mmm, I'd like to see you try, loverboy..." His hands travelled down her arms, to the small of her back while hers rested on the side of his face, the other running though his golden brown hair, gripping on a handful as if her life depended on it. It didn't seem like they were going to stop anytime soon considering with each second that passed, the kiss grew more and more intense.

The next thing she knew, their bodies were pressed against each other so tightly that the only thing that separated their skin from contact was their clothes which were being peeled off by the second. "God, I love you so much," he whispered within a split second when they broke apart for air before his lips attacked her naked neck. Her head fell back, welcoming his hot smouldering kisses as she pressed her body against his harder than before and he let out a low growl of lust as he flipped them over. He was now hovering above her, hungered for her and lust dominating the most of him. Isabella couldn't fight it anymore. She loved him just as much as Daniel. Hell, maybe even more. She didn't, ever, think it was possible... but the boy who was now on top of her, whose lips were locked against hers, whose body was pressed all too tightly against hers- she loved him. She kissed him back fiercely with heated passion, her arms snaking around his neck, pulling him closer as possible.

A muffled moan escaped her lips when his hand slipped underneath her shirt, travelling up her stomach, to her chest, erupting an odd pleasurable sensation within her core that the only way she could ever think of to let it all out, was to grind against him. And that was exactly what she did right after ripping his shirt off of him, revealing his delightful six packs. Her hands roamed around his defined chest gracefully and he grinned cockily at her reaction.

"And you know what's the best part, princess?" She raised a brow when he leaned closer, unbottoning her shrit expertly.

"I'm all yours," he whispered huskily and that did it, she slammed herself onto him, their lips crashed onto each other's and he let out a low lustful groan.

The next thing she knew, she was lifted off of the couch into his strong arms as they headed to what she assumed was his bedroom. Their lips remained locked against each other's and Isabella's arms were wrapped around his neck tightly, afraid that if she as much as loosened up an inch, they would be separated just as she was with Daniel. Over and over again. After a few bumps into the furniture here and there, Nick finally had her where he wanted; right smack in the middle of his king sized bed. Isabella propped herself up on her elbows, grinning up at her new found love and lifted a long slender finger, gesturing for him to come get her.

He let out a groan at the sight of her and Isabella's grin stretched even wider than before. The dark shirt she had on was completely unbuttoned, revealing the black lacy bra she was wearing while her black skinnys were still on. 

"You're killing me, Bells," he said, his voice was deep and husky as he crawled over her. His lips were planting soft kisses down her jawline when somehow, a wave of confidence surged through her entire body igniting her entire being with unwavering love and affection. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist as she pulled him to her.

"Then take me, Nick," she whispered into his ear, grabbing a handful of his hair and she was right about sure he was about to do exactly that when the doorbell rang.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he groaned, burrying his face into the crook of her neck and she let out a laugh at the awful timing. Nick's bulge down there couldn't be anymore obvious and she couldn't possibly be anymore irritated herself but she managed to shrug it off unlike the boy who remained tensed and agitated above her.

The bell rang again and Nick rolled off of her on to the other side of the bed, moaning loudly and shot her a glare when she let out another laugh, buttoning up her shirt.

"Come on, hotstuff. It could be your mom," He let out another dramatic groan. "My mom won't be back till midnight, Bells! It's Jace. He said he wanted to come over for that rematch you owe him,"

"Rematch? What rematch?" she stared at him, puzzled.

Jace was Nick's best friend and the over protective brother Isabella wished she never had and also for a guy, it crushed his ego whenever Isabella kicked his ass at every game they played together. Thing was, she had no idea which match Nick was talking about now.

"Do I look like I give a flying fuck?" he pointed to his flushed face and she giggled as the door bell rang again, this time, the dude sounded impatient. Nick on the other hand, was as aroused as ever and she giggled uncontrollably at the look on his face.

He looked like a child who's ice cream got taken away. His lower lip was swollen and jutting out, an adorable pout, and his hair was all over the place. His cheeks were flushed, bright pink. He strode across the room and gently rested his arms around her tiny waist, pecking her lips.

"Well, here's an idea. Why not kick the dude out and finish what we started, aye? A rematch would be pointless, we all know who'd win anyway."

He was about to lean over for another kiss when she pushed him away playfully. "Oh, cut it out Nick. He's your best friendt!"

"But-" he started to argue when her hands moved to her hips.

"No, I'm not hearing this! You've been shunning him for days!"

"I just wanna be with my girlfr-"

"Nicholas..." her tone was low and threatening and his shoulders slumped forward in surrender.

"Fine," he mumbled and she clapped her hands together, pecked his cheeks and made her way down the stairs to the front door, skipping cheerfully.

She heard Nick's heavy footsteps trudging their way down the stairs and his disgruntled mumbles just as she opened the door to find not only a very irritated looking Jace but also a very angry, very pained Daniel whose eyes seemed to have bored into her very soul.

_______________________________________________________________________