"Megha, I hope Arjun understands you." said Marc.

Jay meanwhile bombarded me with questions.

"Is he treating you well? Does he talk to you nicely? Do you guys sleep in the same bed?" The last question caught me off guard.

"Jay, I am going to ignore that last question. But he..he treats me well." I said, with a stammer in between. He didn't catch it, but Marc and Maahi did and raised an eyebrow. Luckily, Anika popped in next to Jay.

"What's up! Why are all of you sullen?" She giggled staring from one to another. Again, I had to narrate the entire story to her. When I was done with all that, I changed the topic and I filled them in on Shreya's relationship status.

The rest of the day flew by in a breeze and I got home, exhausted at 5:00. I changed into a comfortable cotton salwar kameez and settled down on my laptop to check Facebook.

Sure enough, Shreya had posted up a picture of her and Kabir bhai stating their official relationship. He was kissing her on the cheek as she held the camera. I'm sure Shreya must've bribed him or something. Who hated pictures more then Kabir Bhai? There were 1000+ comments, because Shreya had many friends on Facebook and was quite active on social media. Shit! I remembered I had to call her! I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey Shreyu!" I said into the phone.

"Hi Megs! I miss you sooo much!" She exclaimed so loudly, my ears were going to shut close anytime soon. I giggled.

"I do too Shreya. I just wanted to talk. I filled in Mahi, Marc, Marissa, Jay and Anika on the marriage and your sudden disappearance!" I said, the last part, laughing.

"Megha, what is truly going on with Arjun? I could tell you were hiding something from me in the airport. Tell me everything."

"Whatever I tell you, none of this goes to Kabir Bhai, Shreya. Boyfriend or not." I told her.

"Of course Megha! Best friends before boyfriends! Always!" She exclaimed.

I told her everything. About he could never love me and the way he treated me. I could hear sniffles in the other end.

"I wish I could be there for you Megha. You have always been there for me whenever I needed you. And now, I am not there for you when you need me the most." She said, while sniffling and crying on the other end.

"Hey Shreya, you are the best friend I need Ok? I just need your reassurance and that will keep me going. I don't know what will happen but I know you will support me." I said and I imagined her nodding on the other side.

Then, she caught me up on her relationship with Kabir Bhai. He had taken her out on many dates already and her Snapchat was filled with selfies with him. She told me hoe much she enjoyed annoying Kabir and how easily he got mad. I couldn't help, but start laughing. They were so cute! I have to admit!

Suddenly the door opened when I was talking to Shreya. It was Divya Di. I quickly said bye and looked up at her.

"Di, come in." I got up and gestured for her to come in.

"Were you talking to someone Megha, it's ok, I could come later." She said.

"No no Di, of course not. Sit Na." I gestured to the couch. She sat down holding onto her stomache.

"Sorry for bothering you Megha, but I really wanted to go shopping and there's no one to accompany me. If you're free, will you please accompany me?" She pleaded.

"Of course Di! I don't mind, one second." I said and grabbed my purse from the closet.

"Let's go." I helped her up as she gripped tightly to my hand.