Chapter 11

Ryland was gazing in my eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Kiss me." I whispered.

He smiled and leaned in. His lips tasted like mint. He was right, he could kiss better.

"That wasn't even sloppy." I laughed, pulling back.

"I can make it sloppy." He pushed me backwards on to the couch and hovered over me. "Just say the word."

I grabbed ahold of his cheeks and pulled his lips to mine. "Make it sloppy."

Ryland gave a devious smile and crawled on top of me. Out of habit, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in. His hands were on my waist and were slowly moving up.

"Are we gonna do this right here?" He asked into my neck.

"We only have a limited time. Riker will be back soon."

"Then I guess we'll have to make this quick." He smirked.

His lips traveled down my chin to my collar bone. I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I pulled my shirt off over my head and threw it on the floor. He smiled and started unbuckling his jeans.

Ryland's lips traveled down my stomach to the top of my jeans. His fingers fumbled to pull them down. I kicked them off and onto the back of the couch. Ryland grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it off over his head.

My fingers brushed over the bulge in his boxers. He gave a slight shiver at my touch. He pulled me up to sit with him while his hands traveled to my back, unhooking my bra.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat in his lap. Our lips were rapidly pushing together. Ryland's hand was hanging off the side of the couch, digging into his pants pocket. He smiled into the kiss as he pulled out a condom. His hands fumbled underneath me as he put it on.

I slid my underwear down my legs and sat on Ryland's tip. He moaned and I slowly started bouncing up and down. We were both breathing heavily. I rested my hands on the arm of the couch behind him and he started thrusting.

"Ryland." I whispered.

He kept going. His thrusts became harder and he was moaning.

"Ryland." I said louder.

He smiled, taking my saying his name as a turn on.

"Ryland!" I almost yelled.

He stopped thrusting. "What?"

"Riker's back!" I glanced out the window.

"Oh shit! If he catches us he'll kill me!" He jumped up off the couch and grabbed his clothes.

I was fumbling to get dressed when he ran into the bathroom. My shirt had just fallen down over my chest as I zipped my jeans and the front door opened.

"Sorry I wasn't here to greet you when you got home." Riker smiled, carrying the car seats into the house. "I realized we were out of formula when I went to make more bottles. It was a quick emergency run."

"You're fine." I glanced back over to the bathroom door. "I've been waiting for you guys. I missed my kids!"

"At least we're back now. Who's taxi is out front? Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"No." Ryland walked out of the bathroom. "It's mine. I just came to say bye. I'm on my way home."

"How long have you been here?" Riker looked between us.

"Only a few minutes." Ryland lied. "I just wanted to tell you I was leaving."

"What did you two do for those few minutes?"