I started assembling all the food. Cutting up vegetables and lettuce for the huge salad. There was a knock at the door. Making the dogs go crazy. I sighed wiping my hands and skipping over to the door. I opened it to see Vincent with Emma standing there. Presents behind them. Vincent started setting all the boxes inside.

" you didn't have to!" I tell them giving them each a proper hug. Emma shrugged setting her bag down.

" well too bad, now where's the birthday boy"

" cooking up steaks with daddie" I smiled pointing to the backyard. Vincent left us standing in the foyer as Emma showed me some clothes she bought.

" there were so many cute things but I just bought some"

" you mean half the store? Em, he has so much already from you guys"

" we love spoiling him though" She stated pulling to the kitchen. We both began making the salad and catching up. They just moved across the street from us saying it was better to be close. I agreed since Emma could babysit most of the time.

I went over to the iPhone deck and turned up the music as Ellie Goulding blasted through the speakers. Emma and I began to sing along to it. Making the different fruit bowls. Taking out all the sauces.

" honey were here!" My mom shouted walking into the kitchen. Paul coming in behind her. I smiled kissing their cheeks.

" the guys are in the back" I tell Paul as he waves at us and leaves. My mom begins talking about the car drive over and how terrible Paul's singing was.

" thank god he actually is attractive, that singing voice, like a whale" She exaggerated, smiling a bit. I rolled my eyes. It was like them to bicker and just gossip about one another. Then getting in a 4 minute argument before making up.

" Auntie where Jay?" Nathan asked standing in front of me. I kneeled down and took the present away from the 2 year old.

" he's outside, did you bring your swimming shorts?" I asked him. He nodded his head quickly pointing to the navy trunks.

" we'll go in after eating alright?"

" okay! by Auntie Gab, bye Emmie" He shouted running past us and into the backyard.

" did Nathan go outside?' Adrianna asked walking into the kitchen. I nodded pointing to the two boys playin with one another. She sighed sitting down on the chair. Landon came in last, sunglasses perched on his head.

" hey guys, " He kissed our cheeks, before walking outside to join the guys and their talk. Adrianna groaned setting her feet on top of another chair.

" this is horrible" She mumbled, looking down at her swollen baby. She was pregnant again and the surprise came when the doctor said it was a girl. Everyone said it was another boy. They even prepared for it.

" any week now" I tell her as she nods. I shake my head, knowing she was in pain. The last week was bad, atleast for me and her. Our kids were too crazy in the womb.

~

The hours past on and the kids were still playing as the sun set. It was non stop running around and throwing themselves into the kiddie pool. While we sat and talked with one another, pulling random pranks. Emma was thrown into the pool atleast 3 times.

Adrianna threatned everybody, telling them she wasn't ready to give birth at the second. She wanted her baby to be born on her grandmother's birthday which was exactly in a week. So they left her alone. Meanwhile Hunter threw me in once but I told him no sex for a month. Which made him apologize non stop.

" sweetheart, can I talk to you?' He asked taking my hand. We walked into the kitchen and over to the living room, ignoring the balloons. He cupped my face in his hands, leaning down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss even more.

" 5 more minutes" He whispered , sitting down on the leather couch. I shook my head getting up only to be pulled back down.

" I missed your kisses today, " He pouted, planting small kisses all over my face and neck. I giggled kissing him again to make him stop.

" wait until later, come on" Vincent yelled turning on the lights. Hunter groaned but got up, helping me up. He planted one last kiss on my cheek, as we made our way back.

" baby number 2?" Hunter's mom questioned chuckling.

" definitely" Hunter whispered kissing my forehead. I shook my head no, not really wanting another baby right now.

~~

Jayden was already sleeping in his crib and everyone has left. Meaning Hunter and I had some alone time with eachother.  I slipped off the shorts and shirt, tossing them into the hamper. Hunter grinned walking up to me.

" your so sexy for just having a baby"

" aww thanks bub" I smiled giving him a quick kiss. I walked over to my closet and pulled out some shorts and tankop to sleep in. Hunter took off his shirt and pants, tossing them away. He pulled me over to the bed, hovering on top of me.

" did you actually mean that, wanting to have another baby?" I asked, starring up at him. He nodded his head , kissing my neck.

" yeah, your an amazing mother, and Jayden will get lonely" He mumbled against my skin.

" than lets do it" I told him. He looked up at me, eyes wide.

" you sure?"

" yep, " I kissed him on the lips as we began to makeout intensely. He went to take off my tanktop only to be interrupted by Jayden's cries. I giggled standing up.

" guess we'll have to wait" I told him going over to Jayden's room and getting him back to sleep. I heard Hunter groan, making me laugh.

" do you wanna sleep with dada and mama?" I asked Jayden as he nodded his head sleepily. I took him over to our room putting him in the middle of the bed.

" okay this is done purposely because we could have kept going when he fell asleep"

" there's more days to come Knight, so go to sleep" I tell him. He sighs turning off the light and taking my hand in his.

Our perfect little family together. The way it should be.

A/N:: The end of thsi short story! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! I know it was quick but I didn't want this to be a 30 chapter book. Just something sweet and simple.