Chapter Seven

Gabriella's P.O.V

It was already October and the school year has been going by so fast. Just a few weeks ago I was making a bet with Emma and Shaylee. Now I was actually dating Hunter. Sure it was for the whole plan, but I never told them my true feelings.

Every moment I spend with him feels real. Not like some fake thing where I have to act in love just to humiliate him later on and say everything wasn't real.

" hey babe did you see my jersey?" Hunter walked into the room, shirtless. I smiled admiring his body. He had a nice set of abs , not too muscley but just the right amount. He chuckled hovering over me on the bed.

" isn't someone an observer" He leaned down kissing me lightly. I giggled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around him, getting lost in the kiss.

" it's on your desk loser" I stated pushing him away from me. He sighed , looking over at the large desk on the other side of the room. He went over grabbing the blue material and tugging it over his head.

" wear the neon pink ones" I laugh pointing to the very bright cleats. He rolls his eyes instead on going for those he picked up the regular white ones.

" do you want people to laugh?'

" oh come on , they're cute" I waved one of the shoes in front of his face. He swatted them away, looking up at me. I ran a hand through his dark hair, ruffling it up a bit.

" I gotta go warm up, see you later " He gave me one last kiss , grabbing the large black duffle bag and leaving the room. I sighed rolling back onto my back, wrapping his navy blue duvet around myself.

In an hour or so me and Chase were supposed to go to the big game tonight. It was the opening game against our rival team. We didn't hate eachother until it came to soccer. And then baseball those were the two sports where our schools clashed. Usually we won because overall we had the best team.

" hey Gabi, "

" yeah Chase?" I shouted , as he walked through the door. His friend behind him. I sat up , rolling myself out of the duvet.

" can we go now? we wanna watch the warm ups"

" uhh yeah sure" I nodded my head getting up. Chase grinned running down the hallway and back to this room. His friend Danny right behind him. I searched Hunter's room, finally finding my beige flats.

I took my sunglasses and crossbody bag, skipping over to the large staircase. The boys were already in the living room. Shoes on and waiting. Probably texting some girls to meet them there.

" where's the Porsche? "  I questioned going over to the rack of keys.

" Hunter took the keys with him and the spare ones" Mr.Knight answered coming up behind me. I groaned, upset.

" he can't even trust his own girlfriend" I mumbled, taking the BMW instead. Mr.Knight chuckled, grabbing his own set of keys.

" well Gabi, Hunter is very fond of his car" Chase replied opening the door.

" alright I'll go get the food for the party later on that I have no idea is going on in my house" Mr.Knight smiled , walking over to his own car. I rolled my eyes going to the white BMW beside the Porsche.

Hunter's parents always went out and bought the food for the parties Hunter hosted after any big games. They always left for the night and hired cleaners for the next day. One thing they didn't approve of was the underage drinking. But they really couldn't do anything about it. They did the same thing like 20 years ago.

~

Twenty minutes later we were on the soccer field where the boys were passing the ball back and forth. The opposing team was on the other side, every so often glaring over at our guys. Nobody was allowed on the field but since I did the whole puppy dog look and begging the coach let me and Emma onto the field. Shaylee was going to come later on when the actual game started.