Chapter Fifteen

Gabriella's P.O.V

*Outfit in External! *

Since the night of my mom's wedding everything has been hectic. Two weeks after that faithful night of some fun, I ended up pregnant. Being only eighteen at the time it was scary. Especially since we weren't planning on having any children until I finished college. But we pulled through the pregnancy. Hunter stayed by my side through everything which I was grateful for.

Our parents were supportive but still they wanted us to wait. Vincent and Emma were ecstatic to have a baby to spoil. They couldn't wait until he was born. Thankfully the house was large enough for kids. Hunter was excited to see his son.

So fast forward to the day of Jayden's first birthday. He was a handsome baby, with Hunter's hair and eyes. But my bone structure. He was the exact replica of him. Doing everything that Hunter did. Jayden learnt how to walk fast, at 10 months he was already taking his first steps. Now he was running around like an animal, creating chaos.

" sweetheart, did you see Jay's grey shirt?" Hunter called out from the room next door. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my half finished makeup.

" did you check his top drawer?' I asked. There was scrambling of drawers being closed and opened before a babies laugh was heard.

' thanks hun" He shouted back as Jayden was heard running in the hallway. He would always sneak away , when it was time to put on his clothes.

" mama" Jayden squealed going over to the toilet. I grinned kneeling down to his level and kissing his cheek.

" is daddie coming to get you?" I asked as he nodded covering his eyes.

" there he is" Hunter said , standing in front of the one year old. Jayden kicked his legs as Hunter grabbed him , holding him up as a plane. Jayden giggled , waving his hands in the air.

"come on buddy , we need to put your shirt on" Hunter smiled kissing his forehead. Jayden squirmed around but finally settled as Hunter pulled the grey t shirt over his head.

" you guys look adorable" I smiled taking out my phone and snapping a quick picture. Both of them dressed in a grey shirt and some khaki's with vans.

" you look beautiful as always" Hunter nodded at my outfit, giving me a quick kiss. I wrapped my arms around his torso, standing on my tippy toes to give him another kiss. He smiled deepening it.

' eew!" Jayden shouted running out of the room. I pulled back laughing and went over to get Jayden. He was by the white fence so he wouldn't go on the stairs. He knew how to get up but not down. He usually slid down on his but when there were only a few steps.

" dada! down!" He shouted pointing to the bottom of the stairs. I nodded my head, picking him up and opening the gate. We walked downstairs where everything was set up. Balloons were everywhere, with presents lottering the living room. Shaylee couldn't come with Mike , but they did send multiple presents wishing him an amazing birthday.

" dada! cow! cow!" Jayden grabbed Hunter's hand pulling him into the large white kitchen. On the table stood the steaks and other meats. As Jayden pointed to them, trying to get one.

" do you want to help daddie make the food?' Hunter asked setting Jayden on the countertop. He grabbed the hamburger buns and tried getting off. I set him back down as he walked outside in the backyard.

" babe, go watch him, and make sure he doesn't go in the pool" I told Hunter as he ran off into the backyard. Our yard was really big, wit a garden at the end, going all around. The patio where everyone sat and in the middle the pool and hot tub. We had a small kiddie pool for the little kids to play in.