✖️FOURTEEN✖️

Start from the beginning

"Let's go." I say to my dad, who is wearing a black shirt and pants. Like he normaly does. He nods and hugs me, sobing lightly and then letting go. I guide him through the corridors. He wouldn't have gotten out of the room today but I convinced him to accompany me to her grave. I wanted to see it and leave flowers on it. My black, long-sleeved dress attracted others and the looked at us both with pity. They all knew what day was today and what had happened. I ignored it and pushed open the doors and walked towards the sementary. I hugged my dad and he guided me now. He stoped infornt of a grave that read:
In loving memory of
Beatice Prior
August 26, 1995 to October 22, 2013
I kneeled down next To the grave and I put my hands On it. Yes, I know what you're thinking, Tris, mi mom, was cremated. Well, the gov didnt quite agree with the idea, so they desided to build her one, aswell. Hi Mom. I thought. I put the flowers down, next To me. I clasped my hands together and prayed like my mom tought me. "Dear God. Please take care of my mom for me." I sighed and stood up. Tobias had tears in his eyes but he didn't let them spill. He was smiling at me and wouldn't stop staring. Awkward. He leaned down beside me, pressing a white rose against her grave. I smiled at him as a tear spilled down my cheek. He was so strong, yet so weak. I grinned before wrapping my arms around him. "Love you Dad." I said and nuzzles into the crook of his neck. He had stiffened from my hug. Guess once a stiff always a stiff. A hand stroked my hair. "Love you too Nat."

We walked had in hand to the apartment, I could see the pain in his eyes, though he tried to cover it with a smile. That didn't really suit him... Oh well. We'd gone shopping, to eat, have fun and just hang out. I looked down at my watch, It was 9:30pm. Ish. That is really late. I reached out to Open the door. As I did, I couldn't see a thing. Everything was dark. Weird. We alway leave the windows or a light on. I tuched through the wall untill I found te switch. I turned it on, just as a huge cheer screamed at me from behind, "SURPRISEEEE!!!" I screamed and jumped backwards hitting myself in the head with the shelf. Ouch. I winced and rubbed my head. Tipical me. I looked around to see, Nico and Bianca di Angelo, Evelyn, Christina, Peter and three others who I didn't quite know, a little girl with brown hair and sea green eyes, with feckles along her pale nose and cheeks. And a woman who had dark, dark, dark brown hair, almost black, with green eyes. I clasped my hands to my mouth. They had done this for me. I can't believe it! "Oh my god!" I squealed and hugged christina which was Infront of me with a banner that said, "Just rock and roll babe!" I laughed as i read IT. I went hugging one By one., as i screamed over and OVER, "gosh! THIS IS SOOO cool! I love you guys! Thank you!!!" I Finally reached Dan, he reached OUT a present for me, IT was a Pink box, about The Size of my palm, With a bow. "Happy birthday babe." He whispered in my ear, my stomac erupted with butterflies. He called me babe, gosh and boy did he sound hot as he said it. He leaned down and kissed my cheek, my cheeks flaired a red colour. I tried covering them up with my hair but everyone had seen it all ready and were speaking like a bunch of fan girls! Jeeeeez! I playfully hit Dan on the arm. Christina went "AWWWWWWE you guys are so cute." While I hit his sholder annoyed, again. Stupid Dan had the descent to laugh at me... Nico rolled his eyes but smiled. Bianca had an evoking grin on her face, with a black phone with a skull on the back. Oh nooo. She'd filmed it. So long social life. I felt someone grasp my legs. I scritched. I looked down to see the like cutie hugging onto my legs. She smiled up at me, "hey. My nam ith belle!" She screamed and hugged tighter onto my legs. I forced down an awwwww. She was sooo cute. I smiled down at her. "Hey cutie. I'm Nat." I said in a sweet small voice. She frowned her cute little eyebrows, "no. Yu Dan!" She screamed and pointed at me. "DAN. Dan. Dan!" She kept yelling at me. Her mom, I'm guessing was her mom... grabbed her and pulled her off my legs. Dan? Seriously? What was that suposed to mean. I laughed and said to the little girl while pointing at myself. "Nat." I moved my finger towards Dan. I pointed at him."Dan." I said. She scrunches up her eyebrows again. "No." She points at me with a chubby finger. "Nad! Nad!" I giggled at her mistake. She pointed with determination towards Dan. "DAWIEEEE!" She screamed and ran to an embarased and shocked Dan. I burst out laughing. The woman next to me smiled in my direction. She then stretched her hand out towards me. "Hey sweetie, I'm Dan's mom." I froze. Oh no. I got to meet his mom... Was I dressed okay? Did she think I was some crazy girl now? Why didn't I see Her sooner?. Dumb eyes that don't work for anything. I smiled at her and took her hand. "We heard it was your birthday and offered dawie help." She smirked as she said dawie making me burst out laughing again. I'm going to bug him for iternity. Wa ha ha haaaa.... I looked at Dan, who was trying to get belle? Off his feet. I smiled at him and kneeled down infornt of him. "Come here belle! Leave Dan alone. I'm much prettier." I winked at her, as everyone laughed. I looked up at Dan and said mockingly . "What? It's true..." I smirked at him and stuck my tongue out, I laughed at dan's expression and belle came to me clasping her tiny feet around my back and her chubby little legs to my neck.

" I smirked at him and stuck my tongue out, I laughed at dan's expression and belle came to me clasping her tiny feet around my back and her chubby little legs to my neck