Chapter 7

Chanlder's POV

I woke up for the final time today. hopefully.

I got up and changed into a casual but lazy look. I had a white 'Brooklyn New York Atlanta 76' crop top with black adidas shorts that had a white outline. I just threw my hair into a ponytail and put a layer of mascara. then concealed my spots and under eyes, to make me look awake, a light foundation and I run over my under eyes again because I'm still too tired to deal with the world.

I walk out of my room through the door that combines our rooms and see them on the balcony through the window. I join them out there and we listen to some soft music because it's too early for jumping around.

"anyone wanna go to the couches?" Arianna asks

"why not?" Shelly asks

"guess I have no choice." I reply

we head back into our room, then into the hall and finally into the elevator. once we got down there, we see a group of girls scattered around the room, almost filling it. we all look at each other confused. we walk closer to see the guys either sitting on the couches or standing along the walls.

I see Luke sitting on the love seat, so I head over towards him. I tried to get close enough to see him, but him not to see me. I start to smile at the mere thought of seeing his face. my smile slowly starts to fade when I notice a beautiful, skinny, brown haired girl sitting on his lap, looking into his dark chocolate colored eyes. they both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

I could feel the tears starting to sting my eyes. I slowly drop my head towards the floor and quickly make my way out of the small area, being careful to make sure nobody notices me.

I get into the elevator and go to press the button for my floor, but decide against it. that's where they'd look first. I don't wanna face anybody right now. I head up to the top floor and once I get there, I walked to the end of the hall until I notice a door that didn't have a number on it.

I figured it would lead out to the parking garage or something so I walk through the door, but it leads to stairs. I don't have anything better to do, so I walk them. there was only two sets and then another door. when I walk out the door, I end up on the roof of the hotel. I go over to the edge because there is a small wall that goes up to about my waist. when I look out, I see a gorgeous view of Las Angeles.

I stand there until I here a click from the door open. I quickly wipe the few tears that were sliding my cheek and turn around to see the one person I wish I didn't see. Luke.

I roll my eyes and turn back to the view. he wraps his arms around my waist but I just rip them away.

"you know everyone's going crazy looking for you." he says, attempting to look at my face, but I just turn the opposite way.

"I kind of came up here to get away from you, so if you could kindly leave I would be very happy." I say, aggravation visible in my voice

"what did I do?" his hand now resting on my arm. goosebumps rise on my skin.

"why don't you go ask that hoe you were looking at like she was your world!" I say ripping my arm away and looking him in the eyes. oh boy. this is what I was trying to avoid.

"what are you talking about?" he asks

"I saw you with her. she was sitting in your lap and you were looking into her eyes as if you were lost in them. go ahead. go with her. I don't see why you wouldn't. she was gorgeous. long brown hair, skinny waist and short. she's perfect for you. I can't believe I thought I actually had a chance with you. God, I'm such an idiot. just. have fun with her. I hope you're happy with her. but you know what sucks about falling for a guy you know you're not right for? you fall anyways because you think he might turn out to be different."

"Chandler. what are you talking about? she was a fan. they all were. they have poses that they want to do and we have to keep them happy, so that's what I did. sure, she was pretty and all, but she's not you. when I first saw you, my heart stopped. I didn't want to say anything though because of us only meeting a few days ago. you're perfect. you're flaws only make you more beautiful. I would never imagine going after someone other then you. please Chandler. you have to believe me. I care way too much about you to hurt you in any way. we may have just met, but I only want the best for you. please believe me." his voice cracking towards the end

I can see the tears swelling up in his eyes and it killed me. my mind was racing at this point. I don't know what to do. I tried to get words out of my mouth, but went mute. all I could think of doing is exactly what I did. I pulled him into the tightest hug I'd given in the longest time.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and continued to repeat. "I'm sorry"

we stood there in silence and continued to hug. when we finally pulled apart, he looked into my eyes and said "don't be sorry. I just can't believe you actually think I would go for her. like her hair was nappy as fuck! and her ass was hanging out of her damn shorts!"

I laughed and dragged him into the hotel.

that was pretty much the most exciting(?) thing that happened today. I mean, we went for Chinese Food and who doesn't love food? but other then that, we didn't do much. me and the girls all hang out with the guys but stayed with each other more and let the guys do their thing. today actually flew by and tomorrow I have my Exclusive VIP stuff and then I have to go to see my setup and find out my schedule for the rest of the time I'm here so I think I'm gonna go to sleep earlier tonight.

I look at my phone and realize I haven't snap chatted all day, so on our walk back to the hotel I decided to record a video.

I opened the app and held down the circle to record the video.

"hey y'all! I'm just uploadin this real quick to let you know I'm not dead. these things back here were holding me hostage all day," I say pointing to the guys and then moving it around really quick before it ended.

we stopped at a cute little park quick and I started takin selfies with my girls to upload onto snapchat. then I ran over to Beau and jumped onto his back while recording a video. at the end he screamed "get off you fat cunt!"

I quickly yelled "LANGUAGE!" and laughed. I uploaded it then took selfies with the rest of the boys. I don't know why, but I feel more comfortable around Beau. maybe it's because he's the oldest and acts more like my brother then a friend. I feel like I've known him a lifetime.

on the walk back, I started to shiver so Luke gave me his hoodie. when I put it on, I grabbed my phone and opened up snapchat once again. once it loaded, I pulled the hood over my head, wrapped my arm around Luke's and pulled my head close into his arm. he's so much taller then me that you couldn't see his face in it. thank goodness. don't need any rumors spreading around.

I put the black and white filter on and put the cute little skull emoji in the corner, then posted it.

when I pulled away, Luke wrapped his one arm around my neck and pulled me to his side. I wrapped my arm around his waist and we walked that way all the way. me making sure to steal all the body heat I could.

I got back to my hotel room an did my daily night routine. face cleanse, brush my teeth, shower and then bedtime. I uploaded one final snapchat for the night. it was a mirror selfie of me in my pajamas with the flash in the mirror and the caption 'nighty night my loves❤️'

I put my phone on the charger, slipped under my blankets and slowly fell asleep.