Chapter 2~Heading For Vidcon

€ We're on the road again and there ain't no time for sleep. workin' real hard 'cause it's where we want to be. €

Chandler's POV

I can't believe it's already almost time for VidCon! I was told that I could bring two friends with me to keep company, so I decided to take Michelle and Arianna. we packed our suitcases and are heading on our way to the hotel of where VidCon is being hosted.

since it's such a far drive, we're leaving two days before. this way, we'll get there and have time to explore, relax and meet a few people before the huge crowds come.

I wanted to be comfortable for the ride but wanted to look nice for when I get at the hotel in case there were any fans or cute boys. therefore, I'm wearing a 'Normal Is Boring' jumper with black leggings and Nike slides. my hair is up in a messy bun and I have only mascara on.

once we start putting the bags into the car we're using, I start up the vlogging camera.

"Chandler! come help with the bags!!" Ari whined

"can't. I'm vlogging." I said laughing

"you're lucky we like you and you're fans!" Michelle added flicking the back of my head as she walked past.

"hey! watch the hair fam!"

everything was loaded into the car and we were off. I found a YouTube playlist of a bunch of youtubers songs. we jammed out for almost an hour when an unfamiliar song came on.

"I know a girl who wants to be my friend
She's a 10, but I don't wanna be her friend
'Cause I want sonethin' more in the end."

I looked at my phone and saw the title and artist. Friend Zone by The Janoskians. hm. I wonder who they are. they must be big if they are on this playlist and what not. maybe I'll do some research on them later. but for now, it's sleepy time.

I was woken up halfway to the hotel by music blaring as loud as possible and the girls screaming at the top of their lungs.

'Don't tell your mother.
kiss one another
die for each other
we're cool for the summer!!'

I laugh and slowly wake up. I lower the volume and ask them "how far are we?"

"about 30-45 minutes away. SO WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!!" Michelle yelled from the drivers seat

I decided to throw on some concealed and foundation to look more awake but, let's be honest, I'm probably gonna go up to my room then head straight for the pool. it's a beautiful day and I could use the sun.

we're about 15 minutes from the hotel, so we're stopping for some Chick-fil-A. hotel food is too expensive!

once we get our food, we decide to wait to get to the hotel to pig out. we got as much food as we could so we could eat it until vidcon. then we'll eat at the event.

'CAUSE YOU GOT THAT JAMES DEAN, DAY DREAM LOOK IN YOUR EYE
AND I GOT THAT RED LIP CLASSIC THING THAT YOU LIKE
AND WHEN WE GO CRASHING DOWN, WE COME BACK EVERY TIME
'CAUSE WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE
WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE' we scream at the top of our lungs

soon enough, we're at the hotel and checking in. I met some fans in the hotel lobby and chatted with them while Arianna and Michelle checked in. I was carrying the food and my bags, which I had a lot of, so I was trying to hurry up to the hotel room because my stomach was so empty.

"alright Chan, we're all checked in. let's head up to the room." Michelle said to me.

"alright shell. I'm coming. hold the elevator." I replied and she nodded her head. I turned back to the fans and told them I had to leave and we took a group selfie to post later.

I grabbed my bags and headed to the elevator. when we were all in, there was barely enough room for a small child. between all of our bags, you're lucky if someone could put their foot in it!

floor 4. room 21.

haha. if only we were a room down!

after we figure out who gets the closet, who gets the dresser and who keeps their clothes in their suitcase, we sat down on our individual beds and stuffed our faces.

I was planning on going swimming but I think I'll just stay here and take a nap. yeah. a nap. that sounds good.

I throw my head down onto the pillow and fall asleep.