chapter 1~The Last Day

Chandler's POV

"3.. 2.. 1.. SCHOOL'S OUT!" the class screamed

I ran to my locker, grabbed my friends and headed towards the buses. it's a tradition our bus driver lets us do. on the last day of school, you clean out your locker with all of the papers you have stored up throughout the year, stuff them in your backpack and once the bus gets off school grounds, you go crazy! papers fly everywhere! tablets, paper airplanes, paper balls, anything and everything. it's the most looked forward to event on the ride home.

"you guys got your paper ready?" Arianna asked

"obviously. this day is the one we look forward to the whole end of the year! besides graduation."

yup. that's right. I'm a senior in high school. I guess I haven't really told you anything about myself. I'm 5'6, have long blonde hair and live in the oh so beautiful state that is California. no. I don't live in LA. not everyone in Cali lives there. I'm a 5 hour drive away from there, but I was asked to come to Vidcon this year. oh, I guess I didn't tell you everything. if you couldn't tell, I'm a YouTuber. yeah I've gotten a lot of shit about it but this is something I've wanted to do for a while. I currently have 3.5 million subscribers and I'm growing pretty rapidly.

"I cant believe you're leavin us to go to LA." Michelle said, walking out of the front doors of the school

"okay guys. let's not talk about this right now. I still got a little more than a week before I leave."

they nodded their heads and once we reached our bus, we turned around and soaked in the last time we'd ever walk back into this high school. I stuck up my middle finger and in one swift movement, turned on my heels and walked onto the bus while laughing. I soon hear my squad (yes I said squad) entering the bus laughing also. 

the bus driver waves to the principle and we all look back to see when the school is out of sight.

our bus driver comes over the bus' speaker and says "freshman to seniors, this is your last chance to beat the shit out of each other with paper." we all put on our hats and fill our hands with paper "please avoid throwing the paper at the front windshield and close all windows." we do as told and nod our heads. "okay. have fun and go crazy!"

and that's when we released oh papers and the bus turned into screams.

<•At bus stop•>

me and my three closest girl friends are the first stop. we slowly head to the front of the bus, careful not to slip and fall, and wait for the doors to open. once it did, papers fell to the ground as we stepped out.

we made the short walk to my house and went to the kitchen for snacks and drinks and headed to my room.

I tweeted 'Can't wait for VidCon this year! hope to meet many of you's there!'

we mainly just chilled the rest of the night and, like always, the girls fell asleep before me.

I DMed some youtubers that will be at VidCon this year too and tried to get some meet up plans to make some collabs. always working to further my career.

I noticed it was 3:03 AM and decided to finally fall asleep. but before I did, I made sure to tweet 'Goodnight my Chandleriers! lots of love to all my supporters. wouldn't be here without you💋 xx'  then slowly drifted to sleep.

£Author's Note£

so I want to put lyrics in the beginning of each chapter that I think relate to it. and "Chandleriers" are the fan names because the name is Chandler and it came from chandelier. cool right? I thought so💁🏼