Chapter 3-Am I Suppose To?

Chandler's POV

I was woken up by Michelle and Ari jumping onto me and my bed.

"CHANDLER! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" they were screaming in a sing-song tone

"what the hell do you want? it's still dark out and like 3 in the morning. I need sleep. what could be so important?" I bitch, groggily.

"we met these cute guys they wanna hang out. they're freaking hilarious and let's be honest they're pretty hot." Michelle said

"what are we gonna do at this time? and where did you meet them?"

"we were exploring the hotel and we were on the top floor because we were told that it's really creepy up there, so we went up and they were in the elevator and just happened to be going up there too. we snapchatted some of it. and I don't know. they said to meet them at the end of the fifth floor and then we'll figure something out."

"so how do we know what to dress in?"

"oh my goshhh. just put a shirt and shorts on or something. it's not a big deal" Ari said, sitting down and throwing fruit loops in her mouth

"fine. but I ain't wearin' anything fancy." I whine

I didn't sign up for this. if it was up to me, I'd still be sleeping with the light sound of Netflix in the background. that sounds like heaven right now

I reluctantly get up and drag myself to that closet. yes, I got the closet. (obviously)

I pick out a white bandeau and a white muscle tee with black flowy shorts with these little white balls hanging from them. I just slide on my Nike slides.

when I walk into the room to get the girls, they're already up and ready to leave.

"well, let's go." I say. if they're this excited, these boys must be pretty hot.

we grab our phones and head to the elevator. once we get to the fifth floor, we head to the end. there's three guys sitting in this area with couches and a flat screen. I'm guessing those are the guys.

we walk over to them and they stand up from the couches. damn. they are pretty attractive.

"hey guys! this is our friend Chandler we were telling you about" Ari said pointing to me

"wassup Chandler? this is Luke and Jai. and I'm Beau. but I'm sure you already know that." A short, tan guy with popping green eyes said.

"wait. I'm lost. am I suppose to know who you are?" I ask, confused as to why he would say that

"we're from the Janoskians. popular on YouTube."

I think for a second "oooh. I've only heard of you today. one of your songs came on a YouTube playlist. other than that, I've never seen you before." I shrugged my shoulders

they smiled. as if they were somewhat happy that I didn't know them. I guess I would be to. that'd be one less thing for me to worry about.

"well, I'm a youtuber too! I'm here for vidcon."

"no way! we're here for vidcon as well!" Jai says. he looks like him and Luke are twins. Luke is just a little bit more attractive

"well good. we'll all have more time to hang out and get to know each other better!" I say as we all sit down on and around the couches.

I sit on the floor next to Michelle and Beau is next to her but on the couch, if that makes sense. we've all been talking for like half an hour or so and we were getting bored.

"let's all go swimming!" Jai says above everyone

"it's almost 4 in the morning. how are we getting in there dip shit?" Beau says

"sneak in. nothing we haven't done before?" he shrugs

"I'm down." I say and the boys look at me with a shocked expression on their faces.

"what? not all girls are goody goodies."

"damn. pretty girl got a bad side" Luke says with a smirk on his face.

I blushed, but tried to hold it back and replied "that's not the only side I got" with a wink

I'm not gonna lie, he's really freaking hot. but we just met. I don't even know if we're considered "friends".

"well what are we waiting for? let's go!" Beau says while jumping up. everyone else follows him and soon enough, we're in the pool room.

"I don't know how y'all managed that so quickly, but then again, I don't know if I really want to." Ari laughed

when we all get in, I remember that I have a white white muscle tee on so I head out to the balcony through the glass sliding doors. I sit on the concrete edge and hang my feet over the side. soon, I hear the door slide open and I feel a body next to me.

"it's quite cold tonight, isn't it." the thick Aussie accent said

"yeah, but it's manageable." I shiver a little

"why are you out here? I thought the pretty girl was a secret bad girl."

right then, I knew who it was. Luke.

I looked over at him and my heart melted. he was looking down at me. I didn't even realize how close we were. our legs and shoulders were almost touching

"that's why I'm living on the edge" I pointed at my legs and he scoffed a little laugh.

there was a short silence then he asked "can I have your number?"

I smiled "of course"

we put our numbers in each other's phones and then I posted a snapchat to my story of a selfie with him that said 'new bestfraaand'

we sat there and made small talk for a little and then the others came out and started playing music while we sat there getting to know each other, swapping numbers, taking photos and just having fun. I sat in between the girls but I felt like I didn't even talk to them the whole time. I was just trying to get to know the guys. I can talk to Ari and Michelle anytime. hell, I'm sharing a hotel double room with them!

it was almost 5 o'clock and we all decided to head back to the hotel room to catch up on our sleep. we left the balcony and pool room and went our separate ways. me and the girls got off of the elevator and went to our rooms.

since they woke me up, I got a room to myself. good. I don't like seeing people first thing in the morning.

I slipped on sweats and a tank top and put my phone on the charger before sliding into bed.

as I was almost on the verge of sleeping, I hear my phone go off. it's a text from Luke.

from 'Lukeyyy' (yes he put that in):
goodnight lovely. sleep well x

to Lukeyyy:
goodnight. btw nice contact name😂

from Lukeyyy:
you're welcome😉 yours is quite good also😂

to Lukeyyy:
hey. it's not my fault I'm your new 'bestest frand in the whole wide world'

from Lukeyyy:
you know how long it took me to figure out who that was😂

to Lukeyyy:
no. it's not like I'm a crazy fan girl that watches your every move😳😉😂

from Lukeyyy:
okay. sureeee. well imma sleep. goodnight x

to Lukeyyy:
okieee. nighttt x