1: Lucy

"Oof!" The air rushed out of my lungs as I ran into something immovable, probably a wall... This stupid school. My hand splayed against the surface next to where my face had been smushed into, planning to push myself off of whatever it was. Before the task was successfully achieved, something grabbed my shoulder and pushed me off of the surface. "Are you alright?" I heard a silky voice asked, concerned.

I was able to open my eyes once again as I said, "I'm fine, thanks." I looked up to find a pair of beautiful onyx eyes. It was a person I had previously thought. I pulled my eyes away from the persons' beautiful ones and looked towards the floor, trying to find my school books and notebooks  and things of that sort, as I had dropped them on whilst running into the human before me. "I'm sorry." I mutter, before bending down to pick up the assortment of school supplies, now laying across the hallway floor, causing multiple people to trip over the miscellaneous objects. I even saw someone pick up one of my mechanical pencils off of the floor!

I felt a slight breeze as the person also bent down to help me collect my items, showing me their head of spiky, salmon hair. I was breathless as I watched the person move about the hallway, collecting the objects, scattered across the floor. Our hands touched as he looked into my eyes, handing me my things saying, "I'm Natsu, by the way."

"Thanks." I mutter again. My throat filled with bile as I felt my breakfast begin to climb up, out of my stomach. Trust me, bagels don't taste as good the second times they do the first. I brought my hand up to cover my mouth as I didn't want to lose my breakfast on this beautiful stranger. I spotted a restroom to my left, sprinting as I was too nervous to do anything else. After calmly collecting myself, not losing any previously digested food, I left the bathroom only to find the bell shrilly ringing throughout the building as soon as exiting the room. I soon realized that I needed to find my class. How come I had to run into that beautiful stranger named Natsu? I sigh, looking at my schedule before traveling to that room. I walk into the
room to have the teacher, Mrs. McGarden, have me introduce myself to the entire class. Looking out into the small sea of faces, I found one person I, unfortunately, knew... Natsu. The person I had run into in the hallway. The handsome stranger who had helped me collect my school items. I took a deep breath, gathering my confidence before beginning, "I'm Lucy Heartfilia, I've recently moved her from Love and Lucky Academy, trying to make a better life." Mrs, McGarden realized I was done and had me sit next to... Hmm I wonder who? The person I had run over in the hallway whilst desperately trying to find my class, Natsu, who also has a last name, Dragneel. Just great.

Whilst reading the assigned material, Natsu turned toward me, "Heartfilia, huh?"

"Dragneel, huh?" I looked into his beautiful onyx eyes for a second or two before, feeling uncomfortable by the prolonged eye contact, I turned away. "Thanks again... For helping me after I ran into you." I blushed a bit.

"No problem." I quickly stole a glance at him to find him staring at the side of my face, admiring it. My blush deepened, why would someone as handsome as him be checking out the nobody new girl like me? I returned my attention to my book, trying to ignore him, "Hey," I looked up to him, "Do you want to sit with my friends and I at lunch?" He had a small blush on his face.

"Uh, sure! I guess I do need some friends, don't I?" His blush disappeared and he gave me a great big smile. I blushed, why was he making me feel this way? I just met him!

The bell, once again, rang shrilly throughout the school. "Come on!" Natsu cried as he ran from the classroom.

Lucy, what have you gotten yourself into?

A/N: Thanks for reading!

Love you, Angels!

⚓️~Angel