Chapter 24 - The crew

Laura's P.O.V

Conner pulls up to a stop.

"You sure you want to do this?" I nod at Valerie.

We are back at my home town at one of the crazy parties we'd used to go to. I look at all the people studying their faces. Trying to figure out why they would even come here. A twisted feeling erupts in my stomach. I know most of these people. They know me. I can't pretend anymore. I need to leave.

"Valerie? Conner?" I push through a crowd of horn dogs.

"Val?" Stunned by the sight before my eyes. Conner is practically eating her face. I have absolutely zero feeling for Conner anymore, but they could of have least told me instead of lieing to my face.

She moans ignoring my existence. "Oh my juicy Con-king!" He starts sucking her - AHH! My eyeballs! What the fuck has he done to my eyeballs!?

I run out of this place faster than the drive thru at McDonalds. Great. No party and no ride home. It's not like I can walk home. By car it's 5 hours away. I can't believe my old crew drove that long to pick me up. I start to feel a bit of guilt.

Let's see. If I call any parents I'll be decapitated. Rydel would bring Ellington. I'm still pissed at Riker. Ryland doesn't even have a licence. Which means the only option is Ross, he'll be just as mad as his parents. Hell no! I'd rather stay in this dang town all night!

Don't worry I'm not going to sleep in that drunk house. I've got connections.

"Sierra?" I greet her over the phone.

"What do you need this time?" She's probably shaking her head at this moment.

"I need to crash at your place." Straight to the point.

I walk about 4 blocks before reaching her apartment.

Let me explain. Sierra and I are what we like to call Crashers. I'm I need some sort of help I call her. However, if she needs something she calls me. We crash each other.

---------------
Author's Note

I'm glad Laura came to her senses about the deathtrap of a party. What do you think of her friends? Vote, comment and share. Love you lots!