Chapter 20 - Dinner with Riker's girlfriend part 2

Laura's P.O.V

"She's here!" Riker swings open the door. A gorgeous girl stands on the other side of it. She makes me feel self conscious.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Laura." I place my hand for her to shake.

"What do you mean? We already met bit-" The girl with sunflower eyes is interrupted. I wouldn't want to here the rest anyways. I want to jam my fist into her face.

If only she weren't dating a family member. She better watch her back if they ever break up.

Why would I know her? Obviously she hates me. She must of met modern Laura.

"Cassidy, can I talk to you for a sec?" Riker flashes an apologetic smile.

I walk into the dining room. Everyone is already seated except Riker and that Cassidy chick. If they do the nasty it better not be on th couch! There's an open seat next to Ross.

"Oh hey.... you!" I sit down.

"Hey babe." I blush. BLUSH? am I falling for him? Psh, nah. He's been making these type of comments for the last few days.

The couple finally get back. I check for any hickeys. She seems clean. Riker on the other hand has one smack dab on his neck.

"I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Cassidy!" Riker smiles.

I don't like her. She was going to call me a bitch earlier.

Everyone around the table is stunned. What's going on?

Ross starts to choke on his food, Stormie dropped her knife onto her foot, Ryland spilt his juice, and Rydel has disbelief written on her forehead.

Where's Rocky? I feel the sudden urge to pee. As I get up I make accidental direct eye contact with the guest.

Doesn't matter now! I think as I walk away.

Finally the bathroom! My bladder is going to explode.

Before I have a chance to reach for the handle the door whacks me straight in the head. A throbbing pain starts in my head as my vision blurs. My eyelids feel heavier than ever.

"Mom is going to kill me!" Was the last thing I heard. You bet she will.

------------
Author's Note

400 reads?! You always surprise us! Vote, Comment,Share. Love you lots!