Chapter 10 - Girlfriend

Rydel's P.O.V

     "Mr. Cappuccino, I need to borrow Ross Lynch for a couple minutes." I wear a perky convincing smile.

     "Um... Okay? Hurry back Ross and don't forget your sister." He flirts. He's flirting? What the hell? Gross.

     Nope. I have zero time to get lost in my thoughts. "Ross, we have to go now trust me." I plead.

Laura's P.O.V

     "Doing this to me won't make you feel any better." When I talk I taste dirty toilet water.

     "That's where you're wrong. This makes me feel great." Cassidy smirked.

      What would Vanessa do? Vanessa would use all her strength and fight back. Unfortunately, unlike her have no upper body strength. If I live through this I am so going to join a gym. Then, I hear it. Footsteps! Help me please!

      "Stop resisting!" Cassidy shouts as she slams my head against the stall.

      "Ow....." I groan. I'm not a baby or anything, but that really hurt.

      "Cassidy! You need to stop whatever the shit you're doing right now." A girl's voice scolds. Who is this girl and why is she helping me?

     "Raini..." Cassidy gasped. "I wasn't doing any-"

      Hmm, the mystery chick is named Raini. Sounds majestic.

     "Leave or I will tell your record label how terrible you have been acting lately." Raini says calmly.

      "Whatever." The pain in the Cass finally gave up.

       What is going on? Who is Raini and what authority does she have over her?

      "Hi uh Raini. I just wanted to thank you." I shyly/awkwardly thanked.

      "No problem... whatever your name is. As you could tell Cassidy doesn't necessarily like you. Don't tell anyone about this little incident now capiche." Raini replied coolly.

     "By the way my name is Laura and not tell anyone? I'm not sure I can do that."I sound concerned.

      "You don't get it do you? I'm her manager. Here's the deal, if this gets out to the press then she will probably go to prison. Her fans will crush you. Even though what she did was wrong on so many levels I don't want anyone to hurt you." Raini explained.

      I don't want anyone to track me down and kill me.

      "Thanks for the advice. See you around!" I try to be happy and bright. It is so not working.

       As I walk out of the bathrooms I see the pain in the Cass-idy, Ross freaking Lynch, and Rydel talking! Would it be wrong to spy on them? Nah.

      "Oh Ross! She cornered me and started hitting me!" Cassidy was crying. She's trying to change the story!

      "Cassie stop lying to my brother. You seriously harmed Laura!" Rydel defends me! I'm so proud of Rydel for sticking up for me.

      "Ross, why is your sister accusing me of hurting anyone?" Cassidy snuggles into Ross's chest! That's it, hands off my man!

      "ROSS! Cassidy is a liar, she tried to drown me. Look at my hair it's wet and everything!" I persuade. Please believe me.

      "Laura, if you fell in the toilet don't try to blame my girlfriend for drowning you." Ross scolds.

       Wait a second.... did he say girlfriend? As in not his ex?

      "Girlfriend?" My eyes water and voice crack.

       "Yea, Cassie forgave me for cheating like 10 minutes ago. Bye Laura !" Ross smiled.

       Cassidy winks at me as they walk together arm in arm. I cry so hard I wouldn't be surprised if my eyeballs fell out.

       "Laura... I am so sorry this happened. I tried to back you up I really did." Rydel tries to calm my waterworks.

        I don't pay much attention to her. I just walk away from everything.

       "Where are you going?" Rydel calls out.

       Anywhere but here.

-----------------------

Author's note

      We would like to thanks you for the 200 reads! It seriously means so much to us. We love you all. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. It means a lot!

P.S. What's your thoughts on Ross at the moment