Chapter 21 - Dinner with Riker's girlfriend part 3

Laura's P.O.V

I open my eyes to Ross's concerned face. "What's wrong?" I haven't done anything.

"This idiot hit you with a door." He points at Rocky. I laugh. Typical Ross freaking Lynch making me laugh.

After remembering that one line my brain started oozing 2 years of knowledge. I remember! It's all coming back to me. All the memories. I pull Ross down to me and kiss him. Full of sparks, full of love. I feel smart.

Rocky just stands there 3rd wheeling. This must be awkward.

"I got them back. All my memories." I smile into his shoulder. I'll never leave you again.

"Yes!" Ross pumps his first into the air. He's adorable.

I also now know Vanessa was Riker's girlfriend and he's going out the the pain in the Cassidy. All my love vanishes and fills with anger as I stomp into the dining room. He's going to get a major ass whooping.

"Never talk to me again." I slap Riker's face full force right before punching him square in the jaw.

He can't just date her. My sister loved him. She died and she'd want him to be happy with a nice girl that would treat him right. Cassidy? She's not nice at all! She tried to kill me before. I'm so disappointed in Riker.

That is what caused me to wham my fist into her face. She's going to have the biggest black eye the world has ever seen. I've proud of myself for once.

"Laura!" Stormie gasped. We all know Stormie is secretly proud that I did that.

My work here is done. Don't worry Vanessa I'll make sure he finds someome that will love him and not treat him like trash.

Ross guides me to our room.

"I can't believe you did that." He has no idea what to say. I don't expect him to. I admit I've changed. I'm not the same Laura Marano anymore. He needs to deal with it.

"What were you about to tell me before the window shattered?" I know the answer already. Hearing the words come out his mouth would make my life complete.

"I was about to tell you that I love you." He smiles. Fireworks erupt from my insides. Is this healthy? Eh, what do I care?

How did the window get smashed anyways? Most likely someone through something at it.

-------------
Author's Note

Laura's back and she's better than ever! Vote, comment, share! Love you lots!