Chapter 62 - Next to you

Violetta's POV

I woke up the next day feeling really bad. I rubbed my face and realised it was wet.

I must have been crying all night. About Leon and his accident. I really need him right now.

I got up from the bed and got dressed into a light pink dress. I made my hair and left the room.

I walked downstairs. Federico was eating breakfast and Angie was with him.

"Hey Vilu!" Angie said cheerfully

Wait, doesn't she know anything?

"Hey..."I said looking down

"Are you okay?" Angie asked getting worried

"No..."I said still looking at the ground

"Oh no, what happened?" She asked as she got more worried

"Angie, don't you know anything?" I asked confused

She shook her head. How come? Normally, she and everyone else from the Studio would know.

Maybe only Leon's friends know...and I.

"Angie, Alex tried to kiss me and Leon saw it. Then he ran away and probably had an accident, and they called me yesterday to tell me that...he is in a coma" I said slowly the last part as her jaw dropped

"What? Oh my god! Is he ok?" She asked more worried than ever

"Angie, I just said he is in a coma, how can he be okay?" I asked as if it was the most obvious thing, which it was

"Okay, anyways, where you going somewhere?" She asked looking at me

"To the hospital. I'll wait for Leon to wake up" I said and she nodded

"Okay, then, I will drive you, because I wanna see Leon too" She said

"Okay" I said

We goodbyed Fede and left the house. I got into her car and she drove us to the hospital.

I opened my phone and checked some photos of me and Leon. Aww, one was at our date! Another one at the surprise he made for me!

I felt tears coming to my eyes, as I saw all the pictures we were hugging and kissing each other's cheek.

And then, the last photo broke me down. How could he managed to take that? It was impossible!

It was a photo of our kiss. He sent it to me late at night one day, because I couldn't sleep.

And he actually managed to help me. Seriously, with him on my thoughts everything is possible. Everything.

I felt the tears rolling down. I rubbed my face with my hands and realised it was really wet.

Oh, how I miss Leon! His hugs, his kisses, his words calling me "Beautiful" or "Princess"...I need him next to me right now.

I wish I never met Alex. I wish I never forgave him. I wish I never hung out with him. But all those happened.

He destroyed my life. Not just mine. So and Fede's, Leon's parents' life, and everyone's life who knows Leon is now destroyed.

Thanks to him. I can say he is happy that he broke us up. That now, at France, he thinks I miss him and want to be with him.

I only love Leon. And I would never, ever in a billion years love Alex. A huge jerk like him.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Angie stopped the car. Are we here already?

I quickly got out of the car and walked into the hospital.

Angie followed me really worried.

"It's room 25" I said to her and she nodded.

We walked to the room Leon was in. I saw the doctor coming out.

"Hello Violetta and..." He said looking at Angie

"Angie, Leon's teacher at his music school" She said as the doctor nodded.

"Would you like to go in first? Then Violetta and I could have a personal talk" He said

"Okay, I'm going" Angie said and walked in.

I stood outside, at the waiting room with the doctor.

"Violetta, there is something really important you need to know" He said as I looked at him getting worried

"What is it?" I asked

"Well, erm...it's kinda hard" He said rubbing his neck

"Please doctor tell me!" I begged him

"Okay okay, well, the doctors did everything they could, and all I can say is that...Leon may not make it" He said as my jaw dropped

My heart shattered into pieces as I heard that. I stood there in shock, looking at him.

"Doctor, why? Why? How many are the possibilities to survive?" I asked hoping for a good answer

"Ehm...99% he won't make it, and 1% he will" He said as I felt my legs getting weaker, but managed to not fall.

"Do...doctor...what...are you talking...about?" I said after a big shock

"Yeah, this is the truth" He said as I took some deep breaths and saw Angie walking out

"Go visit him, you don't have much time" The doctor said

I nodded and walked in.

The sight of my Leon, laying on that bed, helpless, it broke my heart. But the fact I'm going to lose him broke my heart more.

I walked to him and sat on the same chair I sat yesterday.

I grabbed his hand, and decided to tell him everything.

"Leon, it's me again, Violetta. You don't know how heartbroken I am. Seriously, Leon, the doctor said that 99% you won't make it. But I believe you can. Leon, if you still love me, at least a little, do this for me. Don't leave me. I need you Leon, I need you here. Please don't go away. From the first time I saw you I instantly felt some sparks, and that moment I knew that you were the one. Not Tomas, neither Alex. You Leon. I can leave everything for you, I will die too if you leave, I can abandon my life just to be next to you. Please Leon, I love to the moon and back, and much more than that! I know you can hear me, but please respond! Leon, if this is the last time you hear me talk, then I want to give you something. I hope you won't forget it, like me. I love you with every piece of my heart" I said as tears rolled down on my face.

It was time. To say goodbye. And it couldn't be better with what I was planning to do.

I touched his cheeks softly and leaned in. Very soon my lips touched his, for the last time.

This warm feeling got over my body again, made me feel so special!

The kiss was passionate, more passionate than the other one. I only wish he could kiss back...

After some seconds, I pulled away. This was it. The end. Goodbye Leon. I love you.

The moment before I get up, the best thing in the world happened which made my heart complete again.

Leon, my Leon, opened his beautiful, hazel eyes, and stared at me.

Is this a dream...?