Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare

V i o l e t t a

We sat down in a circle. Francesca moved the coffee table aside and we were able to sit with our backs touching the couches. Ludmila, who unfortunately stayed with us, spinned the bottle first and it landed on Maxi.

"Maxi, truth or dare?" Oh, Maxi was in for a ride.

"Dare."

"I dare you to..wear your jeans backwards for a week." This is going to be nice!

"Dear lord, do I have to? Fine." Maxi agreed in the end and went to change.

After a few minutes, he came back and everyone burst out laughing. Giving his friends a hard glare, he spinned the bottle, and it landed on Andres.

"Andres, truth or dare?"

"Dare of course." As if Leon's best friend would choose something else.

"I dare you to crack an egg on your head." This will be hilarious!

"Fine."

With the guidance of Francesca, he found his way to the kitchen, took an egg and cracked it on his head. It was both gross and unbelievably funny. He didn't have time to wash his head first, so he spinned the bottle before he went to take a shower and it landed on Camilla.

"Truth or dare, Camila?"

She looked hesitant, and I already knew what she would choose, "Truth."

"Did you ever use to have a crush on someone in this room, and is there a possibility you could still have?"

She turned to look at Francesca and she slightly nodded her head. This was new.. I didn't know everything about the girls, obviously, and this one was another thing I didn't know. Camila turned back to Andres and with a sigh, she spoke. "I used to crush on Broadway in the past, and I still do."

A couple of 'oh's' were heard among the boys and I could make out smirks on some of their faces. Broadway's look stayed on Camila and I definitely didn't miss the little wink he sent towards her.

Next, Cami spinned the bottle and it landed on Diego, who moved around his seat anxiously.

"So, Diego, truth or dare?" I could make out a slight smirk on her lips. What was she up to?

"Dare." Oh boy, you got it coming.

"I dare you to kiss Fran." My jaw dropped with surprise, as did Francesca's, and Diego turned to her.

He approached her and his gaze flickered to her lips. "Fine."

He closed the distance between them as soon as he spoke, and I swear I could see Francesca smile through the kiss. It lasted longer than everyone expected, and I think that none of the two wanted to actually pull away..

"Alright alright, enough lovebirds, save it for later." Camila smirked, this time more visibly, causing Francesca to blush furiously and Diego to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

Diego then spinned the bottle, and it landed on none other than me.

Luck still wasn't on my side, was it?

"Well, well, dear Violetta, truth or dare?" What is he planning..?

"Dare."

"Okay then, I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with.." Really Diego? Couldn't I have chosen truth?

I stole a glance at Leon but I thought nobody had seen me. I was wrong though, Diego was the one who spotted me and a smug grin found its way on his face.