Chapter 19 - Chemistry

F e d e r i c o

I followed Violetta after she ran off to somewhere, only to find her entering a class and joining Leon in singing the song she previously sang at Pablo's lesson. What was it called? Podemos or something..

I noticed the look of awe she had in her eyes, and that spark that he had while he was staring at her. These two were broken up and yet they obviously still had feelings for each other. Why do people make it so difficult in relationships?

I soon found out that I was smiling, only when Francesca came up to me and greeted me.

"What got you smiling like that?" She asked and snapped me out of my daze, making me turn to her.

I motioned towards the two lovebirds in the class. Violetta now had joined in and started singing with Leon, too. Francesca turned her head and from what I saw, she was left speechless as well.

"This.. What?" She asked, mainly to herself. I laughed quietly and heard some footsteps around us.

I looked to my right and saw Camila walk over to us with uh.. Maxi, wasn't it? She grinned when she saw us but then her gaze moved to where Francesca was staring so intently, and then she gaped.

This must really be a surprise.

"What is going on?" She asked after a second, blinking a few times.

"I don't really know.." I shrugged, but a smirk was visible on my face.

Turns out that the rest of Leon's friends heard us talking rather loudly and came to see what was the buzz. When they took in the scene, I could make out they were surprised as well.

Only Diego had a somewhat knowing smirk on his face..

The 'couple' inside finished their song and I regretted not being close enough to hear what they were saying. Violetta was as red as a tomato, though.

What Leon did next, well, if it didn't scream that he was still into her, I don't know what did.

He kissed her cheek.

And she obviously liked that, considering the fact she didn't pull away. I heard Francesca let out a gasp, and Diego turned to her, smirking. She noticed his smirk and looked down, biting her lip playfully. Well well..

My attention returned to the duo when they opened the door and came face to face with all of us. Violetta's eyes widened, and Leon gulped, like he hadn't expected this at all.

You got caught! Hahaha!

I just stood there smiling, while the guys broke off and went to Leon, and Violetta walked over to us. She hesitantly smiled, and the three of us, Francesca, Camila, and I, raised our eyebrows.

"What- Why are you all looking at me like that?" She asked us, rubbing her hands together nervously.

"Don't you dare deny it," Camila told her, and Violetta pursed her lips. She couldn't get away with this.

"It was just a song.." She trailed off, not knowing what else to say. Weak excuse, Vilu.

Francesca scoffed, "Yeah, and I don't like Diego." She said, and that left the three of us surprised, staring at her weirdly.

She looked like she just realised what she said, and covered her mouth with her hand, "Oops?"

"So, you admit it!" Camila squealed and clapped happily.

That caused the guys who were just a feet away to turn and look at her. I didn't miss the side look Diego gave to Francesca.

I need to talk to him about that..