chapter one eight

His hand crept up the front of my shirt as I felt the violin tumble from my hands. A shiver ran through me while he pulled me closer and his tongue ran over my neck. His bulge poking the small of my back making it hard to think, while my temperature increased. I knew it was coming, and I knew I would let it happen.

"Too sweet, my cheery." his voice rumbling tickling me as his teeth grazed my neck. My hands grew a mind of its own and start to move without my thinking. I gasped, the same magnificent bliss washed over me and I push deeper into his embrace. My hand held his as he squeezed my breast another in his hair pulling him closer. Moaning his name, I felt him draw lazy circles with his tongue and felt my panties soak, his bulge digging into me as I grinded on him. His hand held my hip as he murmured naughty things into my ear, his fingers twisting my nipple making me moan his name.

He did this to me, he made me lose myself.

The air left me for a moment as he spun me lifting me to sit on the grand piano. My face flushed once my tights was ripped off from under my skirt. My juices pooled at the sight of his blue eyes turn silver as he ran his rough hands up my small thighs spreading them for his pleasure.

I let him spread them, didn't stop him when he ran his finger up against my soaked thong. I saw the smirk right before the rip and the exposure. All at once I felt him on me, his tongue on my lips while his hand held my thighs still. I screamed out his name as he devoured my pussy. Falling back I saw colors, my toes curled and my eyes rolled back. When I felt myself rising getting closer to a new type of Paradise. I couldn't help but grind myself against the work of his fingers and mouth. I screamed and moaned his name and he went harder and faster.

He lifted his head and looked at me as his fingers still worked on, his mouth glistening with my juices. "Cum for me, cheery. Cum now!" I obeyed and moaned his name feeling the pinch of his bite again. I panted as I focused on breathing and the warmth of his tongue lapping at the dribble of blood from my inner thigh.

As my breathing and dizziness got under control, my face instantly went pink as I sat up and he stood. My hands went to my chest as I come to terms of what I allowed him to do to me. A knock on the door and it opened, a servant entered holding a phone.

"A call, Master. From your trading partner. If you're not too busy."

"I'm not." he took the phone and greeted them on the line. He took the pen and wrote on the notepad the servant held on his tray before leaving.

The servant bowed as he left and turned to me, "Master has asked to show you to his quarters to get ready this evening. " he held a hand to help me off the piano.

I think I died the moment he started to collect the ribbons of clothing. He picked up the violin handing it to me along with the bow, I took it holding it to my chest. We left the room and traveled back the way I came. After leaving me in a deep blue themed bedroom I was just standing there for a moment.

Did I feel like crying? I was taken advantage of, then again I let it happen and enjoyed it. My face flushed, I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind it happening again.

No, I would not prostitute myself for a bowl and a roof over my head. If what Ashley was saying is true, then I was to stay and complete my studies with her and her mentor. If I was to do that I didn't need him distracting me.

Heaven knows I wasn't what they thought I was, I've told them many times before. Then again, I didn't know what I was. I thought I was human but I should already have died from the things I've been through.

I opened the door to the bathroom and walked in. Looking in the mirror was a girl that was no longer the seven year old that lost her parents to a house full of monsters. She had grown into something more, something unique. My red hair had gotten back its sheen and my green eyes seemed to brighten more, I didn't look like a hollow skeleton anymore.